Apple Devices

Discussion about Apple's range of devices including unlocking your device

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

lost phone

I lost my phone last night and it is dead. I need a replacement very soon... what do i do?

Need New Iphone 14 Pro Max

I want to switch to the new iPhone 14 pro max but unfortunately, I don't have the credit scores. is there any way I get Phone 14 pro max?

Error with in-store iPhone 14 Pro Max Upgrade

Like many others, I decided to pre-order an iPhone 14 Pro Max in good time to pick it up on release date. I went into my local EE store yesterday to pick up the phone and trade in my current device through Anytime Upgrade. I sat in store for a good h...

Re: cancel contract

i paid of my iPad a few months ago, my iPhone 12 broke and now my iPhone 10 has just packed in too, it said i cant add another line but it wont let me remove the iPad, desperately need a new phone in the next few days. i'm thinking of leaving because...

Resolved! Lost mobile

Hi I have lost my mobile numberit’s on on pay as go please can you tell me how do I track it on find my iPhone as I don’t have any credit 

Cannot send text message on new iPhone

Hi,Recently bought a new iPhone SE 2022, and transferred my SIM to it. I can send text messages but cannot receive them, unless the other person is using an iPhone/iMessage. Strangely I do get replies to 150 from EE if text that number. Send & Receiv...

doughy by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

No mobile data or incoming calls since ios16 update

Since I updated my iPhone XS two days ago my data connection has been very poor and now people trying to phone me are getting an error message that my phone is unavailable. I have restarted the phone and it is no better. The connection logo at the to...

iPhone 14 delivery

My new iPhone 14 is saying it’s with the courier as of 20 hours ago but I have not received a text or confirmation? I assumed it would be coming today . I had another iPhone 14 from a different network and that arrived at 7.20 am this morning via the...