Apple Devices

Discussion about Apple's range of devices including unlocking your device

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Apple Watch on different network

May be a silly question, I want to add a Apple Watch to my EE account but give as a present to someone who has an iPhone but is on the three network will the Watch work and be compatible?

JB75 by Explorer
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Apple Ultra watch refund

Well after the disaster of my preorder and ee not processing it till the 12th after taking £190 on the preorder day. I cancelled it Thursday night as getting nowhere fast. I received my refund today. It was quicker to get the refund than sort out the...

Amanda1967 by Established Contributor
  • 17 replies
  • 2 Helpful

new account

I can't login via the my ee app on iPhone and I have only recently created the ee account but I can login via the website but not in the app may I expect someone to solve this problem or give any idea to solve this

A93 by Investigator
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! ipad pro 12.9 5g

After waiting a month since pre order my tracking still says "we are unable to show you anything at the moment".I don't know anything, has it even been ordered?

Balboamazza by Established Contributor
  • 224 replies
  • 40 Helpful

Order confirmation

Hi,  I have ordered a new apple iPhone but haven’t had a confirmation email or know my tracking number. How can I confirm it has been ordered? 

Katie207 by Explorer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Buying and IPad Air 9th generation

I have been offered a brand new iPad Air 9th generation 64gb  supplied by ee for £350 from a private individual. He will supply me with EE shipping invoice. How do I make sure:1. it’s genuinely bought from EE and not a stolen product ?2. there is no ...

ghrsc by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful