Apple Devices

Discussion about Apple's range of devices including unlocking your device

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Am I ever going to receive my phone?

Been waiting for iPhone 14 Pro Max for over a month. Because EE did not include first line of my address DPD would not deliver (Despite my building number, name and post code still being on there). Phone going all the way back to EE. Been told the wa...

talktogaz by Investigator
  • 3 replies
  • 1 Helpful

iPhone 14 Pro Max Trade In

So I used Upgrade Anytime to get the new iPhone 14 Pro Max and opted to trade in my current device - however I haven’t had a new SIM card come with the phone - do I just switch my current SIM into my new device or should a new SIM have come with the ...

ollychops by Investigator
  • 3 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Delivery times

I ordered a phone at 19:20 pm and I was wondering when would I be notified about it being dispatched. And I was also wondering how long does it take to be delivered? As I read somewhere it’s next day delivery. 

Itzkikix by Investigator
  • 4 replies
  • 1 Helpful

iPhone 14 not turning on

Hi, I got my iPhone on contract the 02/10/2022 it was working fine up to today at 18:00 it just turned off and I've tried turning it on for the past hour or two. It is not turning on, I put it in the charge and still nothing. Someone please help

insurance claim

i have recently made an in insurance claim they said they would be in contact with me in 24 hours and they also said that id be getting a new device from dpd on saturday im just wondering whats happening now?

Apple aracade can't connect

I recently decided to try out apple arcade. I used my ee app to go in and request this. This part was smooth.Issue: i then went into the app store and got a error message when I try to download any apple arcade games. I get can't connect and a button...

Feejus by Contributor
  • 8 replies
  • 3 Helpful

Subscriptions

I received the 6 months free Apple Music, arcade and tv for signing up, I already have a subscription to these previously so do I need to cancel this so I can instate the EE offer?

My photos didn’t transfer to my new phone

Hi, I upgraded from iPhone 12 to 14 yesterday and swapped the sim but when it finished updating everything my extensive photos collection going back years has not transferred at all. I did a successful back up the night before to the cloud prior to t...

RichLaws by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 2 Helpful

Broken iPhone

iPhone Se2020 suddenly died. Have been to Apple shop who have diagnosed the device will not power on and a power charge unit replacement is required. Apple confirmed no visible signs of damage or misuse caused by customer. 24 month Contract due to ex...