Apple Devices

Discussion about Apple's range of devices including unlocking your device

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

iPhone SE upgrade but phone has not arrived

I was told phone would be delivered Tuesday but still waiting. Tracker just gives me an error message. My account on the EE website has no mention of me ordering an upgrade. Have been sitting on the phone to customer services for ages here. I feel li...

Cal38 by Explorer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful

iPhone 14 pro max

Hello,please help me,where can I find iPhone 14 pro max 512gb space black sim free?I have flight to foreign 2 days later,please please help and guide me.thanks.it is my email : xxxxxxxxxx@xxxxxxxxxx [Mod edit: Please do not share personal details as ...

Aminsh81 by Visitor
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Mend & Lend

  I’ve just received my phone back from a repair. I sent it off my more or less brand new iphone 13 ( got it in april this year ) because none of my microphones work, the speakers dont work, it refuses to take videos, i can’t watch any sort of video...

3CDCE104-A7EE-43CF-92EE-526D9EFE2972.jpeg

New iPhone 14 TV ad - misleading?!

I just saw the new EE advert for the iPhone 14 Pro, and I hate to say it, it is very misleading indeed.The iPhone 14 series is NOT the best iPhone, it has no headphone jack, and (since the iPhone X) doesn't even have a fingerprint scanner. Even budge...

problem

My iPhone has stopped ringing and goes straight to missed call

24535783 by Explorer
  • 3 replies
  • 3 Helpful

Ipad

What are contracts like for iPads with EE

danni151 by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Upgrades

i’ve been trying to check when i’m sue an upgrade but i can’t seem to find it as it just tells me that i have an iphone 11. But i’m trying to find out the date