Apple Devices

Discussion about Apple's range of devices including unlocking your device

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Waiting for my order to be delivered

Order number: xxxxxxxxxx iPhone 14 Pro Max 5G 256GB Deep PurpleIncluding your SIM card(s) and any add-on accessory items [Mod edit: Please do not post order numbers on the public board. Thanks!]

Iphone 14 pro max not arrived + return of phone

Just checking if anyone has same issue. I received confirmation of an iphone 14 pro max upgrade order on 2 Oct and it’s now 15 Oct. I was told by EE sales that it would be me at the latest on Weds 5th Oct. Problematically I’m being reminded that if I...

iMessage & FaceTime not accepting my EE number

Hi there. My iphone iMessage & FaceTime apps haven’t been working as they do not accept my number which is linked to my ee monthly paying account.Software has been updated to 16.0.3 which is the latest update provided by Apple. Wallet keeps on playin...

Jules1209 by Investigator
  • 3 replies
  • 2 Helpful

IPhone 14 Pro Max - no email confirmation

I ordered my iPhone 14 Pro Max, deep purple, 164gb at the start of the month (October) and I still haven’t received any confirmation emails stating potential times or anything.I’m aware there is a back order and low stock but how can I not even get a...

Apple Watch series 8 delivery

Anyone else having problems with EE in relation to the delivery of the series 8? Pre ordered mine yesterday and was told that over the phone it will be delivered on launch day.  Spoke to EE again this morning and it’s now changed to 3 weeks! 

Coney3173 by Investigator
  • 92 replies
  • 27 Helpful