Apple Devices

Discussion about Apple's range of devices including unlocking your device

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

iPhone 14 Pro Max, Space Black - 256GB

I ordered my iPhone 14 Pro Max, Space Black - 256GB on the 17th of October, am I expecting a delay? It's been 20 days of the expected 21 day timeframe, should I contact somebody from EE? 

Guidance for moving from iPhone 12 to 14 plus

Help, please! In the 2 years since my last upgrade I’ve forgotten what to do in the upgrade process! I know I need to have backed up my 12 but can’t remember the order of things … what comes first: removing the old phone from my iCloud account/ disab...

AJB57 by Explorer
  • 3 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Phone contract

Vodafone have just offered me a 2 year contract 100GB/unlimited calls/texts-£37 a month and £125 upfront-for an iPhone 14Do not want to leave EE,could you match or better this offer?

Burger1 by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Dn156be

Duna by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 1 Helpful

iPad

I’m wanting to get my 1 year old an iPad, I’m just not wanting to spend loads a month, and I don’t need a brand new one 

Ellbell by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! IPhone 5 PIN added 2 unknown digits (4 to 6)

I’ve searched the internet but can’t find a simple answer to this so I’d be grateful if someone can explain to me how to sort this.I have an iPhone 5 that I hadn’t used for a while. It had a 4 digit PIN but now asks for a 6 digit PIN that I can’t get...

Apple Devices, IPhone 14 Pro and Pro Max

Hello Everyone, Anyone ordering the new IPhone 14 Pro and Pro Max, there could be serious delays, due to China closing its factory because of Covid 19, but Apple are looking at alternatives to get these phones out, so delivery is slow at present, thi...

Schockwave by Community Hero
  • 3 replies
  • 2 Helpful