Apple Devices

Discussion about Apple's range of devices including unlocking your device

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! Issues with my new iphone 14

Good day I got iphone 14 yesterday and it's has been giving me a serious headache the connectivity is very bad both the wifi and hotspot, quick battery drain and overheating. I call the help line customer care to how to return and probably get iphone...

adeiadey by Explorer
  • 23 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Pairing Apple watch

 Hi,So I have a new iPhone 14 but my Apple Watch plan will not pair with it. The watch is synced to the phone. It just will not put on the EE plane. I have tried turning off Wi-Fi on both the phone and watch but get the same. 

D00082D9-07E7-48DC-85FB-6187862E24C8.png
rfinch231 by Investigator
  • 6 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Order update

Hi I have an order under order number xxxxxxxxxxxxxx, this was placed on the 23rd October but I have heard nothing can you please update me. thanks 

Orussell by Visitor
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Lead time on iphone14 pro

Hi I’m just wondering what the current led time is for the iPhone 14 pro, deep purple 128gb please? I placed the order on the 30th October. Thanks

Return envelope

Hi. I recently upgraded my phone but I am still waiting for the return envelope. Could you please send one out to me ASAP so I can send my old one to you. 

New Cellular watch.

Just had a new cellular Apple watch delivered. It’s the first time I’ve had one and it’s linked to my iPhone.My question is, how do I set it up to receive calls when not connected to the phone? I’ve got a different number for it but when I call it it...

Trigcxx by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 1 Helpful

iPhone 14 pro max

 I have ordered an iPhone pro max in the 6th on of October and then I called to check for updates and the lady on the phone said it was stuck on the system and she will put it through now that was the 18th of October. I assumed that my waiting time w...

B02E59F8-D1AD-40EB-A11C-CA9E055B7765.jpeg
Rax by Investigator
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful