Apple Devices

Discussion about Apple's range of devices including unlocking your device

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Are Watch 8's pre paired when ordered?

Hi, I have 2 mobiles on my account and I am going to order a Watch 8. I went through the ordering procedure, and it says it will send delivery notifications to the mobile that I am not going to pair it with. Will it arrive paired to the wrong mobile ...

Repair

Hi does EE repair the back glass on an iPhone 13, and how much would it cost roughly, thanks.

My new EE is 3g

I started using EE sim today . I have activated my sim. But my iphone11 shows only 3g and I can’t connect internet. Now I’m using wifi. I’m at apartment nearby monument station, location is good. Please help.

SuguruN_ by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

No knowledge on device of recent contract...

I called EE today and asked for a reference number for a contract deal - this was because I didnt receive it when making the contract verbally over the phone. When I called EE for the reference number, I received a 10-digit number but it didn't work....

Account Holder

Why when I’m logged in it says I’m not the account holder so can’t change any settings

BarryBee by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Texts being sent from different number!

My son has a mobile number.  Been in place a few years.  Today my husband received a text from a different number and on being asked who it was my son texted back to say it was him but that when he texts someone a DIFFERENT number is shown hence the ...

Bolt12 by Established Contributor
  • 1 replies
  • 1 Helpful