Apple Devices

Discussion about Apple's range of devices including unlocking your device

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

iphone pro max

my iphone 14 pro max keeps kicking me out of my apps  does anyone know how to sort this

Fionad24 by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Phone charging issue

I upgraded my Iphone SE to an Iphone 12 mini on the 3/08/2022 and have had no issues with it until now. Last night the battery died so I plugged it in to charge it and it won't charge. The cable is fine and i have had no issues with the phone chargin...

Upgrade

Hi in FAQ it says you can upgrade after 12 months but on my EE account it says I’m not eligible for an upgrade even though my contract started in July 2021. Can you help me please? 

Cand1 by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

New phone

Hi I placed an order for an upgrade & still haven’t received my new phone yet. Can you please look into this for me.thanks 

iPhone 14 Pro max 128gb Gold + Space Grey.

Hello,I ordered two iPhone 14Pro Max phones (One gold and one space grey) on the 31/10/22 and was told that both would be shipped within 14 days. I’ve been given tracking numbers for both but it’s now the 14th day and no dispatch update has been give...

Resolved! Inclusive benefits

I have Apple Music as my inclusive benefit but Apple are still charging me for Apple Music 

Tori87 by Investigator
  • 2 replies
  • 4 Helpful

Faulty Air Pods

Good evening,  I have purchased a pair of Apple Air Pods 3rd Generation and unfortunately  these don’t work. Does anyone know what are the next steps to have these replaced/repaired please. Many thanks