Apple Devices

Discussion about Apple's range of devices including unlocking your device

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Cellular Apple Watch

 Hello, I have upgraded my Apple Watch and when trying to set up the mobile service I keep getting the below error message. Setting up at the family member as it states does not let me use my Apple ID. 

AF0521DA-28AD-422F-963B-3A4CA9EFA1EA.png
Amie92 by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Picture messages

Why am I been charged £2.44 for Picture Message? I know that I send them through my Ipad through the wifi under iMessage. This happens in the past and was refunded. Why am I been charged again?

simonart by Explorer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Ee

Omg this Apple advice are so nice so good want another one for my sister 

Melim by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Sim not provisioned

Tried all steps online and still no service. I’ve ordered a new sim and Current phone is still saying no service. 

no signal

hi i upgraded my phone and recieved it today, as i didn’t recieve a sim card i took my sim out of my old phone and put it in my new one, and still i have no signal to phone people? why is this happening?

Apple Full Works Plan not Working

I’ve got my new phone Iphone 14 Pro Max and every time I try and set the one plan via the text  it says number not eligible?|I seem to have this problem every year when setting it up, especially with Apple Music, please help  

HELP! Phone not working

My phone has stopped working today and won't turn on - I have an iphone 14, 1 year into my 2 year contract. Any advice what I should do? Where should I take it? I'm struggling to speak to someone on EE as I have no landline and keeps saying that they...

Upgrade

I have just recently upgraded my phone- phone number [mod edit: please don't post personal details on the forum] I want to keep this number and not change. Why have I now got another number on to my bill when I have upgraded? Please help.