Apple Devices

Discussion about Apple's range of devices including unlocking your device

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

No signal

Hi my iPhone 11 has suddenly lost service.I’ve turned on and off and even removed the SIM card and put back but nothing is working.

simmy12 by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Control

How can you take control of a child’s phone that’s on your account please .  Ie don’t let him have it for anything else other than a basic phone 

Penn4937 by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Phone order

Have upgraded my phone to the iPhone 14 then had no correspondence since. I do not know when, or if my phone is coming and can't contact anyone. Can someone help, please.

Stolen phone returned.

HiMy phone was stolen in October so I got a replacement. It has since been returned so how can I unlock/unblock the handset so I can use or sell it?I have tried ringing and it just leads me to check if the service is down.ThanksEllie

Flux90 by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

iphone 14 pro upgrade

i upgraded from 12 mini to 14 pro however all my apps have transferred over but with the 14 pro you dont need to put a sim card in but its displaying sim card not recognised? should i put my sim card into the new phone

Phone repair on I phone 13pro

I have a apple iPhone 13 pro with a broken screen what needs repairing I have visited the EE site and I have found the iPhone 11 and the iPhone 12 listed listed but I didn’t see the iPhone 13. I have got an appointment booked for in the morning and I...