by Raffaello2017 Established Contributor
Established Contributor

Why is my iPhone battery charge only lasting about 4 hours

Why is the battery charge on my iPhone 11 Pro suddenly only lasting about 4 hours ?

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
by Grand Master
Grand Master
Solution

Re: Why is my iPhone battery charge only lasting about 4 hours

@Raffaello2017  Have you tried resorting the device to factory settings?    Back it up first then restore it but do not restore from that backup until you’ve tested it for a few days.  If all is good after this try restoring from that backup and see how it goes.  If you have issues after this you’ll need to restore again as you’ve put something back on the device that is causing this.  

you could look in Settings>Battery and see if something is using a lot of battery power.   

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
by Grand Master
Grand Master
Solution

Re: Why is my iPhone battery charge only lasting about 4 hours

@Raffaello2017  Have you tried resorting the device to factory settings?    Back it up first then restore it but do not restore from that backup until you’ve tested it for a few days.  If all is good after this try restoring from that backup and see how it goes.  If you have issues after this you’ll need to restore again as you’ve put something back on the device that is causing this.  

you could look in Settings>Battery and see if something is using a lot of battery power.   

View solution in original post

Can't find what you're looking for?

One of these options may help you find the answers you need.

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.