by Sarahswifts
Explorer

Re: Why am I not getting texts from just one contact

No not in there 

Highlighted
by Profile closed
Not applicable

I have a friend who says that the same happens to him. He is with Tesco Mobile though. Whenever he says he's not been receiving my texts and calls I wonder if he is winding me up - because he does this sometimes. He has had his mobile number changed more than once by requesting that to be done by Tesco Mobile - and each number change was done without the need to change any sim card... I do wonder if all of the number changes that he has had done to his account creates periodic hiccups on his account... Yet, I still wonder if he is just winding me up on the occasions he says that he's not heard anything from me. At my end it always says "delivered", and his phone seems to ring and then go to Voice Mail when he doesn't answer.

by
EE Community Support Team

Hi @Sarahswifts

Welcome to the community.

Is the other person on EE? Do you know if the texts show as sent on their phone?

Chris

by Profile closed
Not applicable

Hi, @Sarahswifts and @David_C plus @Christopher_G,

It is worth remembeing that incoming/ outgoing calls & text can be blocked by either sender or recipient!

mAh8v 😊

by Profile closed
Not applicable

Three things for you to consider:-

1. Have you accidentally blocked that person on your texting app? That can happen. If so just unblock them.

2. Are that person's texts to you actually getting sent? Ask that person to hold down on and look at the "details" of one of the texts that they claim to have sent to you. It will show if it's failed to be sent or of its been sent, and if delivered, etc.

3. Is the person actually fibbing to you?

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.