by Hcook2020 Investigator
Investigator

Why EE think its ok to leave customers with no service when no bill is overdue

Never have I been more outraged in my life. 

As as a new customer to EE I received my iPhone X on Friday 19/1. Today less than 48 hours later 21/1 my phone has been cut off

they have left me stranded with no phone I can’t even get through to customer services as I have pay £40 to get passed the billing line may I point out the bill isn’t due for another 7 days. 

Terrible way to treat a new customer here have a new phone you just can’t use it as an actual phone. 

Do not take a contract with them I will definitely be cancelling mine.

6 REPLIES 6
by Grand Master
Grand Master

Re: Why EE think its ok to leave customers with no service when no bill is overd

@Hcook2020   You can call customer services via a landline to see why this has happened.   You also can not get through to customer services at 2am as it’s closed. 

by
EE Employee

Re: Why EE think its ok to leave customers with no service when no bill is overd

Hi and welcome to the community @Hcook2020

Please do get in contact via our livechat teams or via another phone.

The team will certainly look into why you are without service.

Many thanks,

Lee 

Investigator

My point is I shouldn’t have to ring them on a landline and pay that bill aswell

Sent from my iPhone
by Grand Master
Grand Master

@Hcook2020  Your going to have to call as you do want it sorted don’t you. EE can not call you.  

Highlighted
Investigator

I have called them now. I just think it’s a ridiculous flaw in their system that my phone got cut off which they admitted was through a fault in their system not mine. yet I could not get through to customer services I had to either pay money I didn’t owe them or use another phone. Terrible customer service and a quick way to get all new customers to cancel no one wants to pay ridiculous money then be cut off after 2 days

Sent from my iPhone
by
EE Community Support Team

Good morning @Hcook2020

Thank you for posting in community again.

I am sorry to read your frustration and I hope you stay part of EE.

I'm pleased to hear you are back up and running and I hope you love iPhone X.

Any help or support you need throughout your time with EE, then please pop back here and see us.

Cheers

Richard

Smiley Happy

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.