cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

Where is my EE order?

EWilson1
Explorer

Hello,

I made an online order 2 weeks ago to upgrade my device (xkn*******). The device I chose was out of stock at the time but was expected to be dispatched within 7 days of the order. I have had an email confirmation for my order stating the order was on its way but have heard nothing since about delivery date. Is it possible to check when my new device will be available? My official upgrade date is 20/12/18 and I need my mobile for on call shifts so I can't risk being locked out of my current mobile if my device has not arrived by the upgrade date.

Many Thanks,

Emma

[Mod edit: please do not post personal information on the forum]

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Schockwave
Community Hero
Community Hero

Hello @EWilson1,

Welcome to the community,

You will have to ring customer services to find out about your order, as there is no account access here, and they are the ones who can look into this for you.

Not sure why you think you will be locked out, as your account will continue and you will still be able to use the phone you have now even when you get your new one, that is so long as you have not cancelled your present one and have just upgraded.

To contact EE customer service dial 150 from your mobile phone or ring customer service for free using Skype or another phone: +44 800 079 8586 or +44 800 956 6000.

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
Schockwave
Community Hero
Community Hero

Hello @EWilson1,

Welcome to the community,

You will have to ring customer services to find out about your order, as there is no account access here, and they are the ones who can look into this for you.

Not sure why you think you will be locked out, as your account will continue and you will still be able to use the phone you have now even when you get your new one, that is so long as you have not cancelled your present one and have just upgraded.

To contact EE customer service dial 150 from your mobile phone or ring customer service for free using Skype or another phone: +44 800 079 8586 or +44 800 956 6000.
Leanne_T
EE Community Support Team

Good Morning @EWilson1

Thanks for coming to the community.

What phone have you ordered?

Can you enter your XKN or 000 number, into our online order tracker here, what does this show?

Speak soon, Leanne.

Thanks for your replies, I've managed to get through to customer services who confirmed that despite my order confirmation email the order hadn't been processed - they have confirmed my order now and are sending the phone through. Thank you for your help though!

Leanne_T
EE Community Support Team

Hi @EWilson1

Glad this is now sorted for you.

Come back to the community anytime 🙂

Leanne.

Glad you got it sorted, thank you for letting us know.