cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

When will my iPhone Xs max arrive?

Susanbeaton
Visitor

I have recently ordered an iPhone Xs max, I am new to EE as have heard they are a very good provider. The phone is for my son for his birthday present his birthday is next week is there anyway the phone could or would be here by next week? My order number is *** iPhone XS Max 64GB Gold, many thanks 

[mod edit: please do not post personal information such as order numbers on the public board. Thanks!]

2 REPLIES 2
Chris_B
Grand Master
Grand Master

@Susanbeaton EE are sending these out as soon as they get them from Apple,  unfortunately you’ll have to wait as others have also ordered this device before you so they have to get their devices before you.   There is no  guarantee that you receive this next week as it all depends on how many apple ship to EE. 

Katie_B
EE Community Support Team

Hi @Susanbeaton

Welcome to the community. 

We will aim to fulfil orders on a first-come first-served basis, based on the stock which we receive, and will do our best to get orders to you as swiftly as possible.

We will send you updates about your order and you can track your order in the order tracker if you are on, or will be on, a pay monthly plan.

To track your order you’ll need your confirmation number and phone number or the email address you used when placing your order.

I hope your son has a great birthday, please feel free to come back if you have any further questions 

Katie 🙂