Highlighted
by DaveH22 Contributor
Contributor

What's the charge to add an Apple Watch (4G) to a SIM Only contract?

I was told the first 6 months were free in Webchat with EE but can find no mention of this elsewhere? I understand it's £5 per month after.

What exactly is the deal?

I want to add 2 Apple Watch Series 4

Also, how do I do it?

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
by
EE Community Support Team
Solution

Re: What's the charge to add an Apple Watch (4G) to a SIM Only contract?

Hello @Inyourbox

That is correct, if you purchase an Apple Watch Series 4 from a third party you would get the first 3 month's free with unlimited data and after this would be £5.00 per month with 10GB of data.

I am sorry you have been informed incorrectly @DaveH22

If you do have any further questions let us know.

Leanne.

5 REPLIES
by Grand Master
Grand Master

@DaveH22  The charge is £5 but you only get 3 months of unlimited data not 6 anymore. You can only have one watch associated with your account unless you have 2 phones on your account so each phone will have a watch assigned to it.   Once you pair the watch to your device your given the options to setup the tariff from within the watch app on your phone.  

Please read THIS about how to set it up.

(Forget that it says anything about the s3 as it’s the same process)

by Ace Contributor
Ace Contributor

Hello @DaveH22

Thank you for taking the time to post today. Smiley Happy

As far as I'm aware, if you purchase an Apple Watch 4 from a third party seller, you get 3 months free unlimited data and then it's £5 a month for 10GB data on a 30 day rolling commitment but I'm sure @Jon_K can confirm this. Smiley Happy

In regards to pairing your Apple Watch to your account, all the information including a step by step guide is hereSmiley Happy

by
Solution

Hello @Inyourbox

That is correct, if you purchase an Apple Watch Series 4 from a third party you would get the first 3 month's free with unlimited data and after this would be £5.00 per month with 10GB of data.

I am sorry you have been informed incorrectly @DaveH22

If you do have any further questions let us know.

Leanne.

by Abby1590

Hi, I’ve just rang to ask the same question and got told it’s £14 a month for 1gb !!! How do I get it for £5 a month thanks 

abby

by

Hello @Abby1590

Thanks for coming here.

This would be £5.00 a month if you bought the Apple Watch from a third party and wanted to add this to your EE Pay monthly account.

If you wanted to get the Watch from us this would be an additional line and all monthly plan charges can be found on the EE Shop.

Thanks, Leanne Smiley Happy

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.