Highlighted
by Richunter Investigator
Investigator

What’s happening with the Apple Watch Nike plus series 4? Why can’t I pre order?

I want to pre order the new Nike plus series 4 but it’s no showing up, but it’s available from everywhere else why can’t I order this 

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
by Maestro
Maestro
Solution

Re: What’s happening with the Apple Watch Nike plus series 4? Why can’t I pre or

You can pre-order the Nike+ version from Apple from today, however, it won't be delivered until October 5th at the earliest (delivery dates now actually stating to slip to October 15th onwards).

It was exactly the same last year with the Nike+ series 3 version of the Watch.

7 REPLIES
Investigator

What’s happening with the Apple Watch Nike plus series 4? Why can’t I pre order?

What’s happening with the Nike plus pre ordering when can we expect to be able to order 

Investigator

Nike plus pre orders when will this be available 

by djsmith1983 Investigator
Investigator

Re: What’s happening with the Apple Watch Nike plus series 4? Why can’t I pre or

I have a similar question - was told this morning that EE don’t have the Apple Watch Series 4 stainless steel case available. When is it available? 

by Ace Contributor
Ace Contributor

It's being launched a few weeks after the normal Series 4 one, and available from Apple from 5th October. May have to wait and see if EE stock it.

Investigator

See that’s what I thought but it’s a bit hit n miss as it is available to pre order today from other places but shipping is from the 5th of October, it’s showing on EE’s site on one page but when you click it only shows the normal series 4’s but I wonder how long it will be as if loads pre ordered from Apple or other places there won’t be any left to order until after Christmas it’s very odd the the way they have done it but there doesn’t seem to be any real information about it and ee just say Soon 

by NickH16 Established Contributor
Established Contributor

No Nike available until October anywhere 

by Maestro
Maestro
Solution

You can pre-order the Nike+ version from Apple from today, however, it won't be delivered until October 5th at the earliest (delivery dates now actually stating to slip to October 15th onwards).

It was exactly the same last year with the Nike+ series 3 version of the Watch.

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.