6 REPLIES 6
by Ktkev Established Contributor
Established Contributor

What do I do with old iPhone 5c

So I'm going to get new iPhone 5s  or 6 but what will I do with old iPhone 5c 

by Grand Master
Grand Master

Re: What do I do with old iPhone 5c

@Ktkev  Sell it on eBay or give it to someone I give all my old devices to my family.  

by Ktkev Established Contributor
Established Contributor

Yep I've got enough old phones stuck in drawers but iPhones really lose a lot of money their depreciation is massive 

by Grand Master
Grand Master

@Ktkev  The device is now obsolete so it's value is reduced dramatically.  

by Grand Master
Grand Master

Hi, 

Try this.

Thanks 

To contact EE Customer Services dial 150 From your EE mobile or 07953 966 250 from any other phone.

EE standard opening hours are 8am to 9pm weekday, 8am to 8pm on weekends.
by Ace Contributor
Ace Contributor

@Ktkev wrote:

iPhones really lose a lot of money their depreciation is massive 

On the contrary, I find iPhones (providing they are in good condition) really hold their value compared to high end Android phones. The range of high end Android phones is greater and also some get released more often, than the once a year new iPhone model. I tend to get a new iPhone either every year or every other year, and I really don't have a lot of money to put to, to get my new iPhone.

Granted the iPhone 5C will not be worth much, but if its in good condition and working OK, it might be worth more than you think.

Ebay would be the place I would try and sell it on. This is where you would be most likely to get the most for it and also you could search for the iPhone 5C on there before you listed yours, so you could get an idea as to how much they are selling for.

There are phone trade in websites, but these tend to not give you anywhere near what you could get for selling your phone direct to a buyer (Ebay for example).

Can't find what you're looking for?

One of these options may help you find the answers you need.

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.