cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

Upgrade showing to be dispatched in 24 hours still not dispatched 4 days later

Stevep1959
Investigator
Investigator

Hi All

I upgrade my daughters phone contract and it was out of stock dispatch information changed to dispatch within 24 on thursday of last week and still not dispatched any ideas when it will be delivered

11 REPLIES 11
Watkins07
Ace Contributor
Ace Contributor

Hi @Stevep1959

once your phone comes into stock, the devices are then allocated to the orders recieved. This can take a couple of days but once it’s been allocated to your order you will receive an email (usually in the evening).  If you download the DPD app using your email and number used for the order, you will get notification of when EE has arranged for dispatch.

im sure it will be with you very soon. 

Jon_K
Former EE Employee

Hi @Stevep1959.

Have you had any confirmation of your order through email?

As @Watkins07 has mentioned, the DPD app is the best way to track your order.

If you don't have any confirmation of your order, I'd recommend contacting our customer care team so they can check your account.

Jon

Hi

Yes had confirmation email and update that says delivery between 21st and 25th

Sent from my iPhone
Jon_K
Former EE Employee

Thanks @Stevep1959.

I'd recommend contacting our customer care team so they can have a look into this for you since the estimated delivery slot has passed.

Let us know how you get on.

Jon

Hi Steve.  You may have seen my post of a little while ago.  Same problem; ordered last Wednesday; received 1st email but nothing else.  It has not even been despatched.

Katie from EE on here was very helpful and quickly referred the issue to the so-called customer help people.

Finally got a call from them at 6.30pm and the idiot asked for part of my password!!!!  

When I pointed out that was NOT a good question he didn't comprehend and tried to argue for the part-password.

I said that it looked like I would have to cancel the upgrade; new phone and contract and leave EE; he was totally indifferent and just said "OK" !!!!

Good luck; hope you are contacted by a non-idiot and by someone who cares about you and about EE.

Evan

I work away all week and my daughter has the phone will have to ring them at the weekend when I get home

Sent from my iPhone
Katie_B
EE Community Support Team

Hi @EvanRS

I have replied to your private message

Katie

Katie_B
EE Community Support Team

Please keep us updated @Stevep1959

Let me know if you have any further questions in the meantime, 

Katie 🙂

ill get my daughter to ring as i have previously given her permission to discuss this account