Highlighted
by
Visitor

Unlimited data and add-ons

Today I signed up for unlimited data, I was asked did I want a Cap and did I want an Add-on.  I said no to Cap and no to the add-on.  I see the add-on for video, TV, streaming, why would I need this if I have unlimited?  Also I went into BBC iPlayer and pop up said’i could be charged for data usage’.  I’m a bit unsure I have signed up to the wrong thing.  

Ps.  I use my phone I do not have home broadband, BT can’t install it because of Covid-19.  Help please

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
by Grand Master
Grand Master
Solution

Re: Unlimited data and add-ons

Hi @Annvee 

Unlimited data is only 1000GB. The EE swappable benefits allow you to use certain apps without using any data. 

The BBC pop up warns mobile users by default as not everyone has unlimited data.

Thanks

To contact EE Customer Services dial 150 From your EE mobile or 07953 966 250 from any other phone.

EE standard opening hours are 8am to 9pm weekday, 8am to 8pm on weekends.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
by Grand Master
Grand Master
Solution

Hi @Annvee 

Unlimited data is only 1000GB. The EE swappable benefits allow you to use certain apps without using any data. 

The BBC pop up warns mobile users by default as not everyone has unlimited data.

Thanks

To contact EE Customer Services dial 150 From your EE mobile or 07953 966 250 from any other phone.

EE standard opening hours are 8am to 9pm weekday, 8am to 8pm on weekends.

View solution in original post

Highlighted
by Grand Master
Grand Master

@Annvee  The pop up was from the app not EE as the app doesn’t know what you get in your allowance.   As for the add on could can remove that if you choose as it’s an add on. 

Can't find what you're looking for?

One of these options may help you find the answers you need.

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.