iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone X and Apple Watch Series 3 (GPS + 4G)
Highlighted
by
EE Community Manager

UPDATE: iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone X and the Apple Watch Series 3 (4G)

[ Edited ]

The wait is finally over!

Apple has unveiled not one, not two, but four amazing new devices. And the really exciting part? They’re all available on EE.

iPhone 8 and iPhone 8 Plus on EE 

Pre-order the new iPhone 8 and iPhone 8 Plus on EE now.

Apple Watch Series 3 (4G) on EE

You can also pre-order for the Apple Watch Series 3 (4G) on EE now with prices starting from £25 p/m on a 24m contract.

The Apple Watch Series 3 (4G) is the first smart watch to feature a built-in eSIM that connects directly to 4G.

The only way to experience its awesome potential is with an iPhone on an EE SIM or pay monthly plan, so be sure to register using the link above.

iPhone X on EE

As if two iPhones weren’t enough, we've also been treated to the iPhone X. Celebrating ten years since the first iPhone (time flies eh?) this looks set to be a stunning addition to the line-up.

Did you watch the keynote? We'd love to know what your highlights were!

Was there anything you expected to see but didn’t? Let us know in the comments - just tap "Reply" below.

iPhone8Plus-Lockup-Twitter.jpg

30 REPLIES
by
Established Contributor

Re: iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone X and the Apple Watch Series 3 with cellular

I saw all of EE's tweets that were put out yesterday but one thing I don't understand is that EE didn't say once that they support most of the iPhone's features out of all of the UK networks.

Visual Voicemail

VoLTE

Wifi Calling

That new allowance checker thingy in iOS 11

If I go back to an iPhone I'd pick EE every time as my network of choice, partly because of all the above features.

by
EE Community Support Team

Re: iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone X and the Apple Watch Series 3 with cellular

Some great points @uvarvu Smiley Happy

James

by

Re: iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone X and the Apple Watch Series 3 (4G)

Will you be able to put up prices (contract and total) for all 3 iphones in the next few days or are we going to have to wait a month for the iphone X prices?

I will be getting one of them but it depends on the price for the X and if its going to be out of reach id rather not wait a month to get the 8.

by

Hi @Harribo and welcome to the community.

We don't have our plans announced just yet.

Please sign up to be the first to hear updates very soon at  https://shop.ee.co.uk/iphone/new-iphone-registration.

Hope this helps,

Lee

by
Star Contributor

We are getting near to the information being released by EE and the pre order window opening. So what phone will you be ordering?

1. iPhone 8

2. iPhone 8 Plus

3. iPhone X

I have personally commited to the iPhone X, but I havn't told my partner just yet, haha!

by
Investigator

My heart is set on the X, but the 8 plus might just get my vote as it is the plus size shape i require.

In the furute if they bring out the x plus i'll consider remortgaging

by

[ Edited ]

I think that it's a little poor from the network operators such as EE that they haven't released price plans for the iPhone 8 and 8plus by today.

For the many of us that want to be able to pre order an iPhone tomorrow, we have no time to look at the options (upfront handset cost and monthy plan costs, inclusive data etc) that are being offered and then be ready for ordering tomorrow morning having made an informed decision.

Why would these tarrifs not have been published already?

by
Investigator

Its business! I recall last year it was the same thing.

8:01am, I rang 150. Was lucky to order it buy 8:15, then had a chance to view other carriers.

I saw Three Network doing it cheaper than EE, rang back EE to try and get it matched or I’ll leave…

And in the kindest way possible they said you can leave, they have minimal price margins to work with as

Apple isn’t willing to lower the cost price Etc.

Being roped into the Max Plan, I can’t see how I would leave EE this time round as whatever price they put up, I’ll have to pay…

by
Skilled Contributor

I bet Apple decree when they can release the price plans

by
Visitor

Re: UPDATE: iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone X and the Apple Watch Series 3 (4G)

How much will the iPhone X cost me please? I'm due an upgrade so would like some prices. Thanks Wayne 

by

[ Edited ]

Hi @BIGWAF and welcome to the community.

You will be able to discuss upgrade costs for the X when our pre order opens.

Many thanks,

Lee

by
Established Contributor

BIGWAF wrote:

How much will the iPhone X cost me please? I'm due an upgrade so would like some prices. Thanks Wayne 

Judging by the EE website prices will start at £82.99 a month with 100GB data option.

by
Contributor

I saw that earlier too. My concern is that I already pay £70+ a month and don't really need 100GB. Would be nice if we could trade in on our annual upgrade and get some form of discount. 

by
Established Contributor

NickH16 wrote:

BIGWAF wrote:

Judging by the EE website prices will start at £82.99 a month with 100GB data option.

If that's for 64GB That's a big worry 

by

[ Edited ]

Hi @NickH16 amd @BIGWAF 

We are getting this information clarified.

Soon as we know, will let you know.

Many thanks,

Lee

by
Investigator

[ Edited ]

I currently have the iphone 7 on 4gee plan,with family and friends discount. Can I also use this discount towards the monthly cost of the apple watch ?

the second question is will the iphone x be released on a reg 4gee plan and not the max plan with the annual upgrade?

by

Hi @tailorjamie,

Welcome back to the EE Community.

The family and friends discount that is on your phone plan won't be added to your watch plan.

Please register here for the latest information on the iPhone X.

Thanks

James

by
Contributor

Which is completely ridiculous - i currently pay £65.00 a month for 25gb - of which i use about 3/4 so don't need 100gb - i simply want them to honour the annual upgrades deal - so that i hand back my 7+, get a iPhone X with 25gb of monthly date for the same price. What with the complete balls up we had to endure last year when they couldnt get phones to us when we ordered them - i feel like we are owed atleast a little bit of recognition as loyal customers, instead i feel like they are simply trying to extort more money out of us. Well thankfully my son needs a new phone so will likely hand him the remainder of my contract and go elsewhere.....

by
Investigator

My iPhone 7 plus 128G is in immaculate condition,will I still have to pay an upfront price for the iPhone X when its launched when I hand my current handset back?

If someone comes in with a slightly marked iPhone 7 64G will they get the same deal as me?

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.