by Atraub
Visitor

To upload video on to YouTube

I want to upload a video from my phone on to YouTube. When I try to highlight Publish it doesn’t seem to work. iPhone 5.

3 REPLIES 3
by Grand Master
Grand Master

Re: To upload video on to YouTube

@Atraub  Is this over WiFi or cellular data ? 

by Grand Master
Grand Master

@Fatboy71 is a keen YouTuber and is an IPhone fan/user so maybe able to help. 

To contact EE Customer Services dial 150 From your EE mobile or 07953 966 250 from any other phone.

EE standard opening hours are 8am to 9pm weekday, 8am to 8pm on weekends.
by Ace Contributor
Ace Contributor

Are you using the You Tube app to upload it, and are you using WIFI or cellular. Also are you getting any error text etc coming up on the screen?

When I upload a video from my iPhone by using the You Tube app. I touch the little camera icon at the upper part of the screen.

IMG_2840.jpg

I am then presented with a screen where I can see the Camera Roll that's on the Photos app. From there I choose the video.

After that, I then have a screen to add a title to the video, choose if I want the video public, private etc. Once I've done that, I touch the UPLOAD text at the top right.

After that I see an upload status screen and after a short time of it finishing the upload, I go into the My Videos section of the app (this is accessed by touching Library, which is at the bottom right of the screen, and you will then see My Videos on the next screen). Once you are in My Videos, your latest video that you have just uploaded, will be at the top.

Can't find what you're looking for?

One of these options may help you find the answers you need.

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.

Recent solutions