Buy the new Google Pixel 2 and get a free Google Home Mini
Highlighted
by
EE Community Manager

The wait is nearly over: iPhone X is coming to EE

[ Edited ]

It’s the one we’ve all been waiting for, and it’s now just a matter of weeks away; iPhone X is on its way to EE.

Register your interest now to be among the first to pre-order the iPhone X on EE.

iPhone XiPhone X

When can I pre-order the iPhone X?

After getting a first look at the iPhone X at the Apple event a few weeks ago it’s hard to wait to get one in your hands, we know. But the wait is almost over, and it’s going to be worth it.

You can pre-order the iPhone X on EE from 8.01am on Friday 27th October, with the device going on sale on 3rd November. So put the dates in your diary and remember to set your alarm!

If you're on a plan that includes an Annual Upgrade, don't forget you will need to pre-order in store

iPhone X features – what are you excited about?

From the edge-to-edge OLED display to Face ID and to the ground-breaking Animojis that move with your face, the iPhone X is unlike any iPhone we’ve seen before.

We know lots of you resisted buying the iPhone 8 in favour of the iPhone X, so which features are you most excited about?

Tap reply below and tell us.

How much will the iPhone X cost?

iPhone X deserves only the best, that’s why EE is giving you 100GB for the price of 25GB

Pricing and plans can be found on the EE website but below is a sneak peak:

• 100GB of data for the price of 25GB. £82.99 a month, only £9.99 upfront
  • 15GB of data for £72.99 a month. £99.99 upfront
  • 15GB of data for £77.99 a month. £49.99 upfront

We are finalising all the details for the 256GB version, so keep checking the EE Community for updates.

31 REPLIES
by
Established Contributor

Re: The wait is nearly over: iPhone X is coming to EE

Just hope the prices for the 256GB will be out before the morning of launch. That way people can plan their options.

by
Guest blogger

I agree @NickH16 and have personally asked @Jon_B if he can pass this on, to which Jon has confirmed his working hard to get this sorted. 

by
Legend

That's not bad value at £1005.87 per year, as the phone alone is £999.00 from Apple.

In fact who am I kidding Smiley LOL

To contact EE Customer Services dial 150 From your EE mobile or 07953 966 250 from any other phone.

EE standard opening hours are 8am to 9pm weekday, 8am to 8pm on weekends.
by
Established Contributor

Ben090 wrote:

I agree @NickH16 and have personally asked @Jon_B if he can pass this on, to which Jon has confirmed his working hard to get this sorted. 

That’s good news, the issue is for me it’s either buy with EE on contract or buy through apple and go sim only with EE. The offer that EE have on for sim only expires on the 24th of october  so it would be good to know the options to see whats cheaper.

by
Star Contributor

Super excited about this - not sure if it'll be enough to convert me from my Samsung S8 though!

by
Grand Master

@Northerner  And that’s just the 64Gig one lol.    Still want it though. 

by
Established Contributor

I'd love to get one of these.... but with these prices for a 64GB (which I've not had for a long time - gosh I remember the days whenn that amount was sufficent for me) I dread to see what the 256GB prices will be).

I'm doubt very much I'll be upgrading this cycle I may wait for the iPhone Xs (yep made that up) in 2018 go SIM only for 12 months and then upgrade to the iPhone X then (hopefully they will be cheaper).

I truly can not justify the expense for the iPhone X - even though I really, really want one!!

by
EE Community Support Team

Good morning @AuntyGeeGee

Great to see that you are interested in iPhone X, I can't upgrade until next year and I really really want a new phone too.

I think I am going to have to see how much Lanister Gold I can muster from my savings jar.

Or

It's a trip to the Iron Bank to see what they can do for me.

With so many devices out and coming soon, I can no longer just be a watcher on the wall.

Have a fabulous Friday.

Richard

Smiley Happy

by
Guest blogger

If you’re going to the Iron Bank @Richard_C, make sure I’m invited please!

by

With more presence @Ben090 we stand a greater chance.

As long as that pesky Lord Baelish isn't around plotting and scheming (no spoilers here), then we shall all be fine.

I'm not interested in the Iron Throne, however I am interested in an Iron Phone (literally the worst thing I have ever said) ha ha

Smiley Happy

by
Guest blogger

Like what you did there @Richard_C, count me in!

I will also bring The Watch with me Smiley Wink

by

by
Established Contributor

Let's just hope EE aren't as useless with iPhone X Deliveries as they have been (and still are) with the Apple Watch S3 ones...

by

Hi @AshleyRoe

I'm sorry to hear that you feel this way.

We’re processing orders as swiftly as possible and receiving stock in all the time so please keep an eye on the main community post for the latest stock updates. 

When the order is on it's way, you will receive a text from DPD before 8pm to let you know to expect a delivery the following day.

Within the text there's also an option to arrange a different delivery date and time that works for you.

We have been working hard to improve the experience you get when you order a device with EE. We've had a few teething issues with the new order tracker but we’re pleased to say it's all up and running. 

The date you see when you log into the order tracker is correct and based on the information we have from the manufacturer right now.

The dates are reviewed as we receive orders, so it's worth checking in every now and then for any changes.

Thank you

Richard

Smiley Happy

by
Established Contributor

AshleyRoe wrote:

Let's just hope EE aren't as useless with iPhone X Deliveries as they have been (and still are) with the Apple Watch S3 ones...

Wouldnt bother with EE - Apple Watch is a complete shambles with them. even when you manage to get one it wont work. Over 3  weeks and still not working

Expect the same with Iphone X - go somewhere else. Believe me when I say EE have taken all the joy out of owning a smartwatch. You know that new watach/phone feeling. Mine sat on side and has been for last 10 days cause I keep being asked to unpair and pair again, so not bothered setting it up now.

And if you do have a problem with the X - they wont know anything about it anyway, so wont be able to help. 

by
Guest blogger

@Jebreds have you contacted @leanne_T and asked for a call back from the Level 2 Team? They have addressed a many of problems for customers. 

They are working hard to resolve these issues so I don’t think your reply is fair at all. 

However if you haven’t made contact, do so and they’ll look into it for you. 

by
Established Contributor

Ben090 wrote:

@Jebreds have you contacted @leanne_T and asked for a call back from the Level 2 Team? They have addressed a many of problems for customers. 

They are working hard to resolve these issues so I don’t think your reply is fair at all. 

However if you haven’t made contact, do so and they’ll look into it for you. 

It is a fair comment I make. I have been in contact with EE for 3 weeks. Leanne and Kayleigh escalated to exec office. I have talked to Level 2 on many occassions, the device team on many ocassion. Also Apple have escalated on my behalf to EE technology. 

Remember Leanne only got involved 10 days or so after launch after many many people complained. They may be working hard to resolve, but they should work hard to have a successful launch and also keep promises ie not missing call back after call back,  not claim to have fixed it when clearly they havent. 

Anyway, everybody is entitled to an opinion. Evidence on the otherhand is overwhelming. And that is not just based on my experience.

by
Guest blogger

Glad to hear you have been with in contact with the team @Jebreds. I have just returned from visiting @leanne_T and Kayleigh in person and saw first hand the determination they and the entire team, have to make sure they resolve this for everyone. 

I hope you get this resolved soon. 

by
Established Contributor

Yes a massive improvment since Leanne and Kayleigh got involved. My point is that EE failed on basic business change activities which results in poor staff having to pick up the pieces.

EE management should have got their ducks in a row (system testing, training for support teams, etc) prior to launch. They could have delayed their launch without much impact on their sales.

Anyway. Will leave you to search for that dragon glass. That may help with the demons in EE Smiley Happy

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.