Highlighted
by Pete9

Thanks for the welcome. Cheers to everyone. I have blocked my Apple ID I have tr

I have tried to change my Apple ID 3 times and I can’t get   On any apps . I was told by adviser I am not allowed to have 3 apple email address. And I don’t have any access to computer or other iPhone. ??  Any idea of what I can do. Thanks 

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
by Star Contributor
Star Contributor
Solution

Re: Thanks for the welcome. Cheers to everyone. I have blocked my Apple ID I hav

Hi @Pete9 

welcome.

1. Go to your Apple ID account page and click "Forgot Apple ID or password." If asked to confirm your phone number, use steps for two-factor authentication instead.
  2. Enter your Apple ID, select the option to reset your password, then choose Continue. Did you forget your Apple ID?
  3. Enter your Recovery Key for two-step verification.*Apple ID screen showing Enter Recovery Key
  4. Choose a trusted device.* We'll send your device a verification code.
  5. Enter the verification code.
  6. Create a new password, then select Reset Password.

After you reset your password, you'll be asked to sign in again with your new password. You also might need to update your password in Settings on your devices.

* If you permanently lost your Recovery Key or access to your trusted device, you can't change your password.

Get more help

If this doesn’t work, your best bet is to call Apple directly in order to reset your ID.  I did this a long time ago and they were very helpful . 

2 REPLIES 2
by Star Contributor
Star Contributor
Solution

Re: Thanks for the welcome. Cheers to everyone. I have blocked my Apple ID I hav

Hi @Pete9 

welcome.

1. Go to your Apple ID account page and click "Forgot Apple ID or password." If asked to confirm your phone number, use steps for two-factor authentication instead.
  2. Enter your Apple ID, select the option to reset your password, then choose Continue. Did you forget your Apple ID?
  3. Enter your Recovery Key for two-step verification.*Apple ID screen showing Enter Recovery Key
  4. Choose a trusted device.* We'll send your device a verification code.
  5. Enter the verification code.
  6. Create a new password, then select Reset Password.

After you reset your password, you'll be asked to sign in again with your new password. You also might need to update your password in Settings on your devices.

* If you permanently lost your Recovery Key or access to your trusted device, you can't change your password.

Get more help

If this doesn’t work, your best bet is to call Apple directly in order to reset your ID.  I did this a long time ago and they were very helpful . 

by
EE Community Support Team

Hi @Pete9

I see @Watkins07 has offered you some excellent help here already.

How are you getting on?

Chris

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.