by Annaboust Investigator
Investigator

Text message and call history

I recently changed my iPhone and my call and text message history has cleared itself. I’m a EE sim only pay monthly customer. Can anyone tell me where I can find my call and tex message history on my EE website? Thanks 

6 REPLIES 6
by Ace Contributor
Ace Contributor

Re: Text message and call history

@Annaboust wrote:

I recently changed my iPhone and my call and text message history has cleared itself. I’m a EE sim only pay monthly customer. Can anyone tell me where I can find my call and tex message history on my EE website? Thanks 

Did you restore your new iPhone, off of a backup of your old iPhone (presuming you had an iPhone before your current one).

I know when I restore my new iPhone off of a backup I made of it with iTunes on my computer, all my call history, text messages and everything else is restored in the process.

Investigator

Hi thank you for your help. Yes I had an iPhone but I think my iPhone was not backed up properly or up to date and it only shows call from certain date. 

by Ace Contributor
Ace Contributor

@Annaboust wrote:

Hi thank you for your help. Yes I had an iPhone but I think my iPhone was not backed up properly or up to date and it only shows call from certain date. 

Unfortunately there is nothing that can be done, as you would need to have an up to date backup, up to the point of where the backup was taken, for it to then restore the call and messages history, to the new iPhone.

Investigator

Is there no way of finding this information on my EE invoice or EE account? 

by Ace Contributor
Ace Contributor

@Annaboust wrote:

Is there no way of finding this information on my EE invoice or EE account? 

You should be able to download you bills. But you do not get a breakdown shown of all your individual calls (numbers called), and messages sent (I don't on the bills I download).

You could always call customer service on 150, and see if they could send you the information you require, but I'm not sure if they can.

by
EE Community Team

Hi @Annaboust,

Welcome to the community 🙂

You can use you My EE account to check to see if you have itemised billing.

If you have been paying for itemised bills, you will be able to see all of the calls you have made for the last 12 months.

Unfortunately, your incoming calls will not be logged on your bill.

Was there a specific number you were looking for?

Alex 🙂

Can't find what you're looking for?

One of these options may help you find the answers you need.

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.