by StressedSM
Explorer

Suspend service

Hi I have a naughty teenager and would like to be able to yank their phone privileges on occasion without having to physically get their phone.  Is that possible and if so can it be for say a hour or two at a time.  

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
by Grand Master
Grand Master
Solution

Re: Suspend service

@StressedSM   Sorry that’s not possible.  Your only option is to call customer services inform them that the device has been lost it will then get blocked, you will then need to call customer services when you want to reactivate it and this can take up to 24 hours before it’s reactivated.   You can not just do it for an hour or so.  

Your best option is just to (try and) take the phone away from them.  ( not the easiest thing to do I know ) 

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
by Grand Master
Grand Master
Solution

@StressedSM   Sorry that’s not possible.  Your only option is to call customer services inform them that the device has been lost it will then get blocked, you will then need to call customer services when you want to reactivate it and this can take up to 24 hours before it’s reactivated.   You can not just do it for an hour or so.  

Your best option is just to (try and) take the phone away from them.  ( not the easiest thing to do I know ) 

View solution in original post

by StressedSM
Explorer

Thanks a lot.  Much appreciated.  

Can't find what you're looking for?

One of these options may help you find the answers you need.

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.

Recent solutions