cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

Still waiting for my watch... over a month now. Anyone else still waiting?

FredWinkler
Established Contributor
Established Contributor

I ordered my apple watch in our local store on the 21st Sep....  and i am still waiting. I went even down there last week and they said its still showing as pending. Is that normal? I contacted customer service via Chat before, and they said they dont have any more info than the store. So I am kinda left hanging. Anyone else still waiting over a month for theirs? by the way, i was told i could cancel the watch and reorder... but then there would be another 28 days waiting time. oh and i ordered the space gray aluminium 44mm one

9 REPLIES 9
Profile closed
Not applicable

I've been waiting for mine since the 8th but have been assured that it will be with me in the 28 days as promised.

I was in town earlier and the guy in the EE store commented that they have started to receive those that were ordered 28 days ago today.

FredWinkler
Established Contributor
Established Contributor

Yeah i have been waiting for 40 days now, so lets hope if things get shipped that they may have mine soon. just frustrating as there is no real support when it comes to finding out where things are at.

Unfortunately, this is a public forum and the only people who can give you an answer is customer service or the store from where you ordered your watch. It is also down to when Apple send supplies to EE, as there may have been high demands for them, not only here but in the whole world.

@FredWinkler I am surprised that you have been waiting 40 days for yours, this does seem like a long time.

To contact EE customer service dial 150 from your mobile phone or ring customer service for free using Skype or another phone: +44 800 079 8586 or +44 800 956 6000.
Leanne_T
EE Community Support Team

Hi @FredWinkler

Thanks for coming here.

We will endeavour to fulfil orders, based on the stock which we receive, and will do our best to get your Watch to you as swiftly as possible.

Did you get a 000 reference number?

If so, you can track your order online for updates.

Speak soon, Leanne.

FredWinkler
Established Contributor
Established Contributor

Thanks @Leanne_T
yeah i have a reference number, but it wont let me track that online, says "we cant track this type of reference number yet" or something along those lines. I chatted to someone before who said they couldnt see my order at all, and ask me to email her the order page i got in store, she then said it wasnt put on the system by the local store and to go to the store, which i did and they just said its still showing as pending and i just had to wait. Which i dont mind, but 40 days waiting and not even any idea as to when it may get fullfilled it just a bit frustrating. but oh well, those things happen i guess. I know the apple watches are always slightly under fullfilled by apple when they first come out, so guess this year is the same  again. Just basically came here to find out if others been waiting this long too.

James_B
EE Community Support Team

I hope it's with you soon @FredWinkler

Please keep us updated.

James

FredWinkler
Established Contributor
Established Contributor

Will do, fingers crossed will hear something soon.

I'm in the same situation ... waiting since 24th of September (day 38 now) from EE Store in Motherwell.  Keep getting told they have no update.  This is for a silver series 4 44mm

Also just found out that this is an EE Franchise store and not a direct store and they apparently get their stock not directly from EE either.  

FredWinkler
Established Contributor
Established Contributor

So sounds like you're pretty much in the same boat @boosterbosch, please let me know when you hear anything, would love to know how long it all takes. 
i didnt know that about them being Franchise stores, makes sense i guess. 
Also finding that calling the store never seems to work, they are either engaged or dont answer, so I end up having to make a trip into town each time just to check on an update. kinda frustrating. 
Upgrading my phone there never been an issue, but wont be getting any extra stuff in store anymore, rather order directly via EE as last year my watch was there when they said without any issues. oh well. guess we just have to wait and see.