Highlighted
by SteveCooper1010
Visitor

Sim only and Apple Watch Contract

I am on a different network at the moment with an unlocked iPhone 7 and gen 3 Apple watch (GPS only). I want to upgrade my apple watch to a cellular gen 4. I cannot do this on my current provider.

Is it possible to get a sim only contract and a Apple watch contract that share the same number? I'm hoping I wont have to pay £20-£30 on a phone contract plus £28 on a watch per month. Is there a way to combine the 2?

Thanks,

Steve

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
by Star Contributor
Star Contributor
Solution

Re: Sim only and Apple Watch Contract

Hi @SteveCooper1010 

as far as I’m aware, if you take a sim only phone contract out and a new Apple Watch contract then together, then you will be paying the sim cost plus the cost of the watch each month.  It still works out a good deal and helps to spread the cost .  Take a look on the online EE shop and you can play around with options to sit your own needs and budget etc.

I love my Apple series 4 watch , it was a huge upgrade from my original series . 

2 REPLIES 2
by Star Contributor
Star Contributor
Solution

Hi @SteveCooper1010 

as far as I’m aware, if you take a sim only phone contract out and a new Apple Watch contract then together, then you will be paying the sim cost plus the cost of the watch each month.  It still works out a good deal and helps to spread the cost .  Take a look on the online EE shop and you can play around with options to sit your own needs and budget etc.

I love my Apple series 4 watch , it was a huge upgrade from my original series . 

by
EE Community Support Team

Good Evening @SteveCooper1010

Thanks for coming to the community.

I can see @Watkins07 has provided you the correct information and some great feedback regarding the Apple Watch. 

I hope this helps, please let us know if you have any further questions.

Katie 🙂

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.