by soupladel Established Contributor
Established Contributor

Series 4 watch problems

So I got my new watch, ordered via EE,  on Friday but I have had no end of issues getting the 4g activated.

on that first day I phoned 150 and although they were helpful, they refused to do anything until 24 hours had passed.  So in the early hours of Sunday I managed to get it activated but it seems I had actually bought a data plan instead of getting the existing one linked.

i have had that plan removed from my account, spoke  to 150 again and had the EID of the watch linked to the account, but now the data plan in the watch app on my phone shows an EE plan that is not in use, instead of “activating”

should i I remove this plan and try to set it up again or just wait another 24 hours hoping it will just work?

4 REPLIES 4
by
EE Community Support Team

Re: Series 4 watch problems

Hi @soupladel.

When were you last advised to wait 24 hours?

Chris

Established Contributor

Just this afternoon, but on the basis that leading up to this all instructions were that it should say activating, I have to say I have zero confidence that the current status of inactive is going to change without some sort of interaction either on my part or EEs

Established Contributor

Sorry, let me rephrase that, it says “Not in Use”

by
EE Community Support Team

I definitely recommend speaking to our technical support team before you activate a new plan, @soupladel.

Just in case this is part of the process.

Chris

Can't find what you're looking for?

One of these options may help you find the answers you need.

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.

Recent solutions