by Skilled Contributor
Skilled Contributor

Series 4 Apple ⌚️ Software Update (5.1.1) Are You Up-To-Date??

Good Morning All! 

I Heard Som News That Series 4 Apple ️Should Only Be Running On The Latest Software Update (5.1.1). 

I Havent Had Much Time This Week To Play Around W/ My ️And Noticed That This Software Update Wasn’t Available When I Purchased My Product/s Last Week (11.1.2018).

[Please Don’t Quote Me On Specific Update Ver.] #IWasGassedAnyways 🤓😂

Apparently, Apple Series 4 ️ Users Had To Return The Watch To The Store Since The Previous Update Was Literally “Breaking” The Latest Apple Watch Due To Som Type Of Software Error.😖😖😖😩

TBH, I Couldnt Imagine This Issue Would Happen To Any UK Based EE Users Purchasing Their ️Around The Xmas 2018 Run-Up But I Still Need Som Clarity On The Matter As Well As Info On Automatic Updates And How That Works W/ (2018) Apple ️&📱.

Please Let Me Know If You Happened To Hear Something Similar About The Product And Also If Any Troubleshooting Issues Have Peaked W/ Your Series 4 ️.

#Happysaturday

❤️❤️❤️💙🧡

8 REPLIES 8
by
EE Community Support Team

Re: Series 4 Apple ⌚️ Software Update (5.1.1) Are You Up-To-Date??

Hi @King88,

Hope you are having a great weekend!

Which software version are you running on your watch? You're correct in saying 5.1.1 is the latest version.

What did you want to know about automatic updates?

Thanks

James

by Skilled Contributor
Skilled Contributor

Re: Series 4 Apple ⌚️ Software Update (5.1.1)

👍🏼@James_B Hey There!

My Watch Is Currently Using The Latest iOS5 ️Software Which Is Great! 

I Heard That This Update Was Causing Problems But Couldn’t Imagine UK Based EE Apple Watch Users Experiencing Such Problems W/O Any Concern Being Raised!

Just Wanted To Know If Automatic Updates For ️&📱 Were The Way Forward, If This Issue Was True; And Wether Or Not It Made More Sense To Wait On More News & Then Update My Products Manually (#Bugfree).

I Haven’t Yet Had A Chance To Check Through Particular Features On My ️So I’m Hoping It Doesn’t Become An Issue Nearer That Time!

Hope Your Having A Great Weekend & Your Enjoying A Well Deserved Rest From A Busy Week!!

#Feetup #SaturdayIsHere 🤓🙌🏼

by

Hi @King88,

I think it's a personal preference, I prefer to let my devices update automatically so I don't forget!

James

by Skilled Contributor
Skilled Contributor

🙃🙂@James_B

Thanks James.

I’ll Bear That In Mind!

❤️❤️❤️💙

by Skilled Contributor
Skilled Contributor

Hello OP, can I make a suggestion without sounding like I am being picky? 

I always struggle to read your posts with all the emoji's and Capital Letters At The Beginning Of Every Word.....

Please can I request you use the correct grammar in future as it really does make it hard for me to read.

Thank you

by Skilled Contributor
Skilled Contributor

Re: Series 4 Apple ⌚️

Good Afternoon All!

I Used My Series 4 Apple Watch For The First Time Yesterday! I Purchased It On 11.2.2018 W/ The XR (64GB) But I’ve Been Crazy Busy W/ Work So Not Had A Proper Chance To Enjoy It After The Intial Set Up & Pairing To My Apple Devices.

Wow, What Can I Say..

Best Purchase I’ve Ever Made Via EE.. (Like Ever!!). I Don’t Normally Like Anything Attached To My Wrist Due To Som Outdated Preferences & My Current Nature Of Work But This Watch Is Ruddy ‘Something Else’!!

Its So Comfortable & Easy To Use & I’m Very Happy W/ The 44mm Screen Choice I Made!

Seriously, It’s Best Apple Product On The Market, In My Opinion; Especially If Your Not Entirely Convinced By (2018) Smartphones From Apple.

Thoroughly Loving My Aluminium Gold (44mm) Watch, Although I Would Strongly Recommend An All Over Screen Protector For This Beauty TBH..! #Loveit #Superswag

💜💜💜

by

Aww glad you're enjoying it @King88

I must say it does look like a great accessory. 

Have a lovely Christmas, 

Katie 🙂

by Skilled Contributor
Skilled Contributor

🥳@Katie_B Cheers Katie. 

Merry Xmas To You & Yours.

❤️❤️❤️

Can't find what you're looking for?

One of these options may help you find the answers you need.

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.

Recent solutions