cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

Question about DPD delivery

NickH16
Star Contributor
Star Contributor

My pro suppose to arrive tomorrow 

can my partner sign for it? As EE guy reckons it needs a ID from myself 

also when arranging to pick up from depot..do I really need two ID? As I have no bills sent to my address 

8 REPLIES 8
Chris_B
Grand Master
Grand Master

@NickH16  Yes your partner can sign for it.  And the 2 IDs for pickup will be DPDs rules 

NickH16
Star Contributor
Star Contributor

Well I’ve changed my delivery for Friday now when I’m home 

wizzywig27
Skilled Contributor
Skilled Contributor

When I got my iPhone XS delivered I was told I didn’t need ID as the system (EE) didn’t ask for it

@wizzywig27  DPD should not of  delivered the device without you showing ID,   

I have never been asked for ID for delivery of handset.... 6 handset no ID 🤔 

if that's the case then DPD are breaking the rules that EE request DPD to follow.  

scottio200
Investigator
Investigator

Did you get your pro? or DPD delivery confirmation?

I ordered a 64gb 12.9" Pro at 8:00am on friday morning and was told on the phone that i would be getting my ipad today, guess what.... NOTHING!

No DPD sms and my order status is still showing expected delivery date is showing Awaiting Confirmation 😞 

Think i might just cancel my order and pop into my Apple Store and buy one, really dissappointed with EE yet again and will be cancelling my contracts with them when they come for renewal, i currently spend over £260 per month over 3 lines and my itunes purchases going through EE also. Their loss i suppose, not like they will care one bit.

Same here! Absolutely nothing 😞 I’ve spoken to them several times and I just get “within 28 days”