by mintymocha
Explorer

Possible to cancel current pack?

My iphone will not charge, and as such I can't get into the phone. I have a £1 week pack that hasn't been used at all, will not be used and renewed itself today. Is there anything I can do about that, or do I just have to leave it? I'm disappointed about having to waste it all.

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
by Profile closed
Not applicable
Solution

Re: Possible to cancel current pack?

Hello @mintymocha packs that have been purchased are not normally refundable no I am sorry. If you can put the SIM card in another phone you can text the code STOP PACK to 150 to prevent any future ones adding until the phone is fixed.

For top up & pack queries customer service have access to accounts on 150 from an EE phone or 07953 966 250 from any other but it can not be guaranteed they can refund your pack. 🙂

1 REPLY 1
by Profile closed
Not applicable
Solution

Re: Possible to cancel current pack?

Hello @mintymocha packs that have been purchased are not normally refundable no I am sorry. If you can put the SIM card in another phone you can text the code STOP PACK to 150 to prevent any future ones adding until the phone is fixed.

For top up & pack queries customer service have access to accounts on 150 from an EE phone or 07953 966 250 from any other but it can not be guaranteed they can refund your pack. 🙂

Can't find what you're looking for?

One of these options may help you find the answers you need.

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.