by BeardedClaw Contributor
Contributor

Perkbox Discount Not Applying When Trying to Upgrade

Hi all,

I’m due an upgrade soon and I have access to the perkbox 20% off codes from my work. However when I apply the code it comes up as invalid, please can anyone assist? Expiry is 31/12/2019 so I know it’s not invalid. 

5 REPLIES 5
by Grand Master
Grand Master

Re: Perkbox Discount Not Applying When Trying to Upgrade

@BeardedClaw   Just to check does the offer include upgrades or just a new contract?   

Contributor

Hi Chris,

It doesn’t mention anything on perkbox - just the discount. But after further research etc I have found twitter and other forum posts where EE explains that this is possible.

Thanks

Sent from my iPhone
by Grand Master
Grand Master

@BeardedClaw   It might be worth speaking with the perkbox account holder about this first to make sure your all setup with the perkbox offer.  

Contributor

Hi Chris,

Thanks for the response. I do already know I am fully set up otherwise this would not be available to me via perkbox and this is available company wide, all it says is save 20% on your monthly phone bill on EE

Also https://mobile.twitter.com/ee/status/1039939858540707840 this is from twitter 

Thanks,

Sent from my iPhone

by
EE Community Support Team

Hi @BeardedClaw

If you are receiving an error message with your discount I would recommend getting in touch with our mobile care team. 

Please keep us posted with your progress,

Katie 🙂

Can't find what you're looking for?

One of these options may help you find the answers you need.

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.