by Lawzy180 Established Contributor
Established Contributor

Pay Monthly Via AffordableMobiles.co.uk - Is this real?

Hi,

Ive recently got an iPhone 8 plus through Affordablemobiles.co.uk at only £43 per month. However looking on the EE website the monthly cost for this phone is way more expensive than this website.

Ive seen a lot of mixed reviews and opinions on this website. 

Due to all the phones being so much cheaper on Affordablemobiles.co.uk is there something hidden behind this?

If anyone could get back to me with any info on this website i would greatly appreciate it.

Thanks.

5 REPLIES
by Lawzy180 Established Contributor
Established Contributor

Pay Monthly Via Affordablemobiles.co.uk - Is this real?

Hi,

Ive recently got an iPhone 8 plus through Affordablemobiles.co.uk at only £43 per month. However looking on the EE website the monthly cost for this phone is way more expensive than this website.

Ive seen a lot of mixed reviews and opinions on this website. 

Due to all the phones being so much cheaper on Affordablemobiles.co.uk is there something hidden behind this?

If anyone could get back to me with any info on this website i would greatly appreciate it.

Thanks.

by
EE Community Support Team

Re: Pay Monthly Via Affordablemobiles.co.uk - Is this real?

Hi @Lawzy180,

Welcome back to the community.

If you contact the retailer they should be able to provide you with the full terms and conditions of the offer.

Thanks

James

by Skilled Contributor
Skilled Contributor

@Lawzy180 hi, yes, this company and buymobilephones.net  use all networks to do deals. They are legit and sometimes have cracking offers but I’m sure in future , if you contact EE they could match the deal x

by Grand Master
Grand Master

@Watkins07: EE don't price match.

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Star" button below.
To phone EE: The local rate landline number 0207 362 0200 or Freephone 0800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobiles; Option 2 for 4G WiFi; Option 3 for Home Broadband & EE TV.

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC
by Skilled Contributor
Skilled Contributor

@XRaySpeX sorry.  I really meant find a good deal directly, but it came out wrong x

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.