by Bright_flame
Explorer

No service

iPhone 7 Plus has been showing no service since 9:30pm, I can still use WiFi which is good but not having any signal outside can’t even make a call or send a text message. 

What is wrong with my simcard? 

4 REPLIES 4
by Grand Master
Grand Master

Re: No service

@Bright_flame  Have you tried a network reset on the device?    Have you had a look at THIS to see if there is a network issue in your area ? 

by Bright_flame
Explorer

hi Chris thanks for getting back to me yes I’ve tried everything, phoned EE today off my boyfriends phone and they said when you order a new sim they cancel this one but spoke to a team leader and they said they wouldn’t cancel this sim and my services would be working normal until the new one comes through, I don’t understand. I need a working phone or what’s the point in having a phone? 

by Grand Master
Grand Master

Hi @Bright_flame

You cannot have two sims active with the same number, so when your new SIM is sent the old one is deactivated.

As for the iPhone did you get this from EE? How long have you owned it?

Thanks

To contact EE Customer Services dial 150 From your EE mobile or 07953 966 250 from any other phone.

EE standard opening hours are 8am to 9pm weekday, 8am to 8pm on weekends.
by Grand Master
Grand Master

@Bright_flame  If you’ve ordered a new sim it sounds like your current sim has been deactivated already. Unfortunately this happens from time to time and it shouldn’t. You’ll have to wait for your new sim to arrive before you get a working signal again.  

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.