by CEB

No service for two days now

Hi I've had no service(can't make or receive calls,send texts other than via iMessage but still have Internet/email etc)for two days or more now.
I've tried all the obvious things,I have an iPhone 5c and recently updated to iOS 9 I think?!.
I can't phone ee for obvious reasons,they don't have an email contact?
Basically I'm stuck,has this happened to anybody before?,I'm expecting an upgrade from them-supposed to be delivered yesterday?!but no sign as yet.
To say I'm not happy is an understatement.
3 REPLIES 3
by Grand Master
Grand Master

Re: No service for two days now

I think you'll find because you upgraded your sim has been deactivated and the new sim that will come with your new device is activated.  

When you say iMessage and Internet/ emails still work is this on wifi ? Because they will this has nothing todo with your SIM card.

you could try a network reset on the device but I don't think this will be the fix because of he upgrade and what I've said above. 

To try this go to Settings>General>Reset>Reset Network Settings.   Your device will reboot and you will need to re-enter your wifi passwords after this. 

by Mirabay1
Visitor

I have got same problem for two days. I'm not happy but can't do anything
by Grand Master
Grand Master

Have you done what I've put above? Are others with you having this issue on EE have you tried your SIM card in a different device?
Have you Tried a different SIM card in your device?

Have you used this

http://ee.co.uk/ee-and-me/network/4gee/network-status-checker
Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.