Highlighted
by NickH16 Established Contributor
Established Contributor

New iPad Pro Pre Order Thread

Thought might as well have a thread for those who pre ordered 

anybody had any date yet? Mine still nothing. Hope it won’t be the 28 days they quoted on the phone

my pre order is completed at least 

my Apple Pencil from apple arrives on the 8th and Smart Keyboard apple is quoting 19th November  

57 REPLIES
by Beany96 Established Contributor
Established Contributor

Re: New iPad Pro Pre Order Thread

Mine is ordered the guy said I was one of the first due in his words the 8th November went for the 2gb data as can gift it from the phone to the device and 64gb storage 11inch pro 

by Skilled Contributor
Skilled Contributor

Ordered mine last night. iPad Pro 12.9” 64gb. Wasn’t told a date.

Also ordered a WiFi only version 11” 64gb from Very which is due on the 7th. Think the gf wants that if I get mine.

Really hope it’s not 28 days though!

Established Contributor

I ordered at 09.20am on launch day. 

Stock must  be very low if it will really take 28 days Smiley Sad

by Skilled Contributor
Skilled Contributor

Has anyone noticed they have taken away the 'delivery within 28 days' from the shop under the iPad? 

Sounds promising. 

Established Contributor

To be fair it said same for iPhones and I got mine on day of release even though the person on phone said expect an 28 days wait so wouldn’t worry to much @wizzywig27

by marios50 Contributor
Contributor

Pre-ordered my 12.9 64GB on first day. I was told by 2 staff that I would have it on release day to be picked up form the store as that specific store always receives apple stock on time, which from my experience is true. Here's to hoping I can actually pick it up on release day.

by Skilled Contributor
Skilled Contributor

Odd, my order isnt showing now when I track it....

Established Contributor

@wizzywig27 wrote:

Odd, my order isnt showing now when I track it....

Yeah same

Must be issue with EE account 

by marios50 Contributor
Contributor

Same here, I think it's a general MY EE issue...

Established Contributor

Fear not people basically EE is upgrading it's website which is why you can’t see your device nothing to be concerned about it will soon be back, my only concern is I hope EE had to pay an early upgrade fee for the site😜 EC533312-89AF-481E-B35D-CA636289D9CB.png

by Skilled Contributor
Skilled Contributor

I just rang for an update, 28 days from the second they went live always seemed a bit odd to me especially when Sky can deliver tomorrow (for example).

Anyway she just stated that it would be up to 28 days. I am now in a bit of a pickle, I sent my old iPad off to Music Magpie HOPING they would go out on launch date but it dont seem like this will happen. I know its not EE's fault but still, but I am a little disappointed at 28 days

by marios50 Contributor
Contributor

Hmm still seems a bit odd that no one is able to get it on release day from EE.

Maybe there will be a difference between who ordered in store and online.

by Skilled Contributor
Skilled Contributor

Maybe, but like you say, EE claim to have this brilliant relationship with Apple, yet Sky can get them delivered tomorrow, whereas EE are making customers wait up to 28 days.

Still wouldnt surprise me in the slightest if I got DPD notification today though

Established Contributor

When I ordered on the day of pre order  the guy told me they won’t start delivering the devices until 8th November 

by Skilled Contributor
Skilled Contributor

I wasnt told how long it would take for delivery

Established Contributor

Got an email from DPD 

its arriving tomorrow! 

by Skilled Contributor
Skilled Contributor

I just got this via text:

Hi from EE. Thanks for your recent order, your new device will be with you tomorrow! You will receive a Returns Pack within the next few days where you will find all the instructions needed to send back your old device by Nov 21 2018. Remember, if you have an iPhone you must disable Find My iPhone to clear all of your device's data before returning it to us.

I don’t have a device to return?

No email, no DPD notification and order is still ‘Awaiting confirmation’

by Millyna Investigator
Investigator

Ordered mine in store and received nothing from DPD or on track my order to say it will arrive in store tomorrow.

Spoke to the store who said they can’t track and can only chase if it doesn’t arrive.

by marios50 Contributor
Contributor

Same here, no indication yet to pick up from store. I did hear about some people that just received a pickup notification from store and didn't have any DPD emails tho.

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.