Highlighted
by Leogold
Explorer

New contract

I ordered the iPhone 6 plus to an ee store and due to some issues, it had to sent back to warehouse for processing and then sent to my home address. How long will it take to get to the warehouse? And when it does can I change the 6 plus to the 8 plus or X?. Thanks

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
by Grand Master
Grand Master
Solution

Re: New contract

@Leogold

You will need to call CS on 150 and speak to them. If your order is processed then you would need to return it within 14 days to be able to upgrade to a different handset, subject to stock. 

If it's not processed then you maybe able to change it before its sent. Either way you should speak to CS. 

Thanks 

To contact EE Customer Services dial 150 From your EE mobile or 07953 966 250 from any other phone.

EE standard opening hours are 8am to 9pm weekday, 8am to 8pm on weekends.
5 REPLIES 5
by Grand Master
Grand Master

Hi, 

If you have ordered via an EE retail store you will need to take this up with them direct as they are separate unit from the online store. Tye same will go for timescales and if you can change your order.

If you ordered online then you would need to speak to CS on 150 about all the issues. 

Thanks 

To contact EE Customer Services dial 150 From your EE mobile or 07953 966 250 from any other phone.

by Leogold
Explorer

Hi @Northerner, I did it online not in the store.

Thank you 

by Grand Master
Grand Master
Solution

@Leogold

You will need to call CS on 150 and speak to them. If your order is processed then you would need to return it within 14 days to be able to upgrade to a different handset, subject to stock. 

If it's not processed then you maybe able to change it before its sent. Either way you should speak to CS. 

Thanks 

by Leogold
Explorer

H @Northerner, okay I will do that. Thank you for replying and for the help.

by
EE Community Support Team

Hi @Leogold

Welcome to the community. 🙂

Did you get sorted by calling up?

Chris 🙂

Can't find what you're looking for?

One of these options may help you find the answers you need.

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.

Recent solutions