cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

My order hasn’t updated

Caidoz
Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor

I placed an order on Monday 17th as an early upgrade to a Apple Watch series 4 ( from a series 3) I had a text message directly after saying order confirmed with and order number and a payment including its postage was taken and left my bank account the next morning. 

Ive had no email or updates and my order still just shows as confirmed but there is no eta for delivery etc

so I’ve been charged the one off £29 and postage but nothing since, what’s going on, I was original told when I phoned the order though that my watch would come Friday, i had a feeling it wouldn’t but having had no updates and money taken from my bank account I’m not impressed. 

Any my help would be appreciated 

21 REPLIES 21
Caidoz
Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor

Looks that way, tomorrow at earliest I think. 

Still waitinnnnggggg 😀

maybe they have a lot of orders 

Caidoz
Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor

Yes I ordered Last Monday so been a week now and still waiting for an update with eta. 

My payment for for the upgrade and the postage left bank account on Tuesday morning, so assumed my Ofer was about to follow. 

A week later and im still waiting for my order status to update, I spoke to EE a few times and get different responses each time, last communication I had with them I was told they had them in stock at the warehouse and I would get a DPD update on Sunday ( yesterday) that never happened. 

James_B
EE Community Support Team

Hi @Caidoz,

We'll let you know via text message as soon as your order is dispatched.

The message will include a DPD tracking reference number.

Thanks

James

All they have to say is we have a lot of orders it’s going to take what ever day days to catch up 

at least it gives you an idea how long it will be

Updated 5-8 October something to look forward to 

@Boroboy, Glad you have had an update and know when to expect your order, this is quite normal, when something new comes out, no matter how much stock EE, or any other network for that matter, get in, after the first lot of orders, which are many, customers, who order later, do often have to wait for stocks to replenish. 

Jon_K
Former EE Employee

Hi @Boroboy.

What size and colour did you go for? 🙂

I'm glad you've been updated on your delivery.

Jon

Caidoz
Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor

Mine has now updated same as yours eta 5th to 8th October Space grey 44mm

Jon_K
Former EE Employee

Hi @Caidoz.

I'm glad you've been notified too 🙂

The Space Grey Watch looks amazing!

Jon