cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

My order hasn’t updated

Caidoz
Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor

I placed an order on Monday 17th as an early upgrade to a Apple Watch series 4 ( from a series 3) I had a text message directly after saying order confirmed with and order number and a payment including its postage was taken and left my bank account the next morning. 

Ive had no email or updates and my order still just shows as confirmed but there is no eta for delivery etc

so I’ve been charged the one off £29 and postage but nothing since, what’s going on, I was original told when I phoned the order though that my watch would come Friday, i had a feeling it wouldn’t but having had no updates and money taken from my bank account I’m not impressed. 

Any my help would be appreciated 

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Caidoz
Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor

Mine has now updated same as yours eta 5th to 8th October Space grey 44mm

View solution in original post

21 REPLIES 21
Leanne_T
EE Community Support Team

Good Morning @Caidoz

Welcome to the community.

I would suggest giving us a call on 150, so we can check your order and see if the team have any updates on delivery for you 🙂

Have a lovely weekend.

Boroboy
Contributor
Contributor

I pre ordered same day but was told it could take up to 28 days for delivery. But should be quicker we will see 

Caidoz
Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor

Thanks I did ring and was just told it would update at some point over the next 28 days, but all a bit vague really, I assumed as my payment had been taken along with the postage cost that it would have been fairly soon.

my main concern was lack of any updates or receipt emails etc, which made me wonder if my order had gone though ok but I’ve been told it’s on the system so hope all is well. 

Leanne_T
EE Community Support Team

I see @Caidoz

Thanks for coming back and letting me know.

Leanne 🙂

@Caidoz, You will get updates as soon as they send your watch out to you, you should have an order number beginning with 000 and you can keep a look out by  putting that order number in the tracking area and you will then also see when you should receive the watch etc. EE will also keep you up to date via email and text when nearer the time your order is due for dispatch.

Caidoz
Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor

thank you

@Caidoz, you are welcome, any problems, always welcome to come back here to see if we can help.

Caidoz
Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor

I did do a we chat online yesterday and was told the watches are in stock at the warehouse and that I would be getting an update today along with a text with Dpd tracking, nothing as yet though still showing as confirmed but no eta for delivery. 

days not ended yet so we will see. 

Still waiting for mine to update as well 

personally I don’t think it will change till tomorrow