Highlighted
by Caidoz Contributor
Contributor

My order hasn’t updated

I placed an order on Monday 17th as an early upgrade to a Apple Watch series 4 ( from a series 3) I had a text message directly after saying order confirmed with and order number and a payment including its postage was taken and left my bank account the next morning. 

Ive had no email or updates and my order still just shows as confirmed but there is no eta for delivery etc

so I’ve been charged the one off £29 and postage but nothing since, what’s going on, I was original told when I phoned the order though that my watch would come Friday, i had a feeling it wouldn’t but having had no updates and money taken from my bank account I’m not impressed. 

Any my help would be appreciated 

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
by Caidoz Contributor
Contributor
Solution

Re: My order hasn’t updated

Mine has now updated same as yours eta 5th to 8th October Space grey 44mm

21 REPLIES
by
EE Community Support Team

Good Morning @Caidoz

Welcome to the community.

I would suggest giving us a call on 150, so we can check your order and see if the team have any updates on delivery for you Smiley Happy

Have a lovely weekend.

by Boroboy Contributor
Contributor

I pre ordered same day but was told it could take up to 28 days for delivery. But should be quicker we will see 

by Caidoz Contributor
Contributor

Thanks I did ring and was just told it would update at some point over the next 28 days, but all a bit vague really, I assumed as my payment had been taken along with the postage cost that it would have been fairly soon.

my main concern was lack of any updates or receipt emails etc, which made me wonder if my order had gone though ok but I’ve been told it’s on the system so hope all is well. 

by

I see @Caidoz

Thanks for coming back and letting me know.

Leanne Smiley Happy

by Brilliant Contributor
Brilliant Contributor

@Caidoz, You will get updates as soon as they send your watch out to you, you should have an order number beginning with 000 and you can keep a look out by  putting that order number in the tracking area and you will then also see when you should receive the watch etc. EE will also keep you up to date via email and text when nearer the time your order is due for dispatch.

by Caidoz Contributor
Contributor

thank you

by Brilliant Contributor
Brilliant Contributor

@Caidoz, you are welcome, any problems, always welcome to come back here to see if we can help.

by Caidoz Contributor
Contributor

I did do a we chat online yesterday and was told the watches are in stock at the warehouse and that I would be getting an update today along with a text with Dpd tracking, nothing as yet though still showing as confirmed but no eta for delivery. 

days not ended yet so we will see. 

by Boroboy Contributor
Contributor

Still waiting for mine to update as well 

personally I don’t think it will change till tomorrow 

by Caidoz Contributor
Contributor

Looks that way, tomorrow at earliest I think. 

by Boroboy Contributor
Contributor

Still waitinnnnggggg 😀

maybe they have a lot of orders 

by Caidoz Contributor
Contributor

Yes I ordered Last Monday so been a week now and still waiting for an update with eta. 

My payment for for the upgrade and the postage left bank account on Tuesday morning, so assumed my Ofer was about to follow. 

A week later and im still waiting for my order status to update, I spoke to EE a few times and get different responses each time, last communication I had with them I was told they had them in stock at the warehouse and I would get a DPD update on Sunday ( yesterday) that never happened. 

by

Hi @Caidoz,

We'll let you know via text message as soon as your order is dispatched.

The message will include a DPD tracking reference number.

Thanks

James

by Boroboy Contributor
Contributor

All they have to say is we have a lot of orders it’s going to take what ever day days to catch up 

at least it gives you an idea how long it will be

by Boroboy Contributor
Contributor

Updated 5-8 October something to look forward to 

by Brilliant Contributor
Brilliant Contributor

@Boroboy, Glad you have had an update and know when to expect your order, this is quite normal, when something new comes out, no matter how much stock EE, or any other network for that matter, get in, after the first lot of orders, which are many, customers, who order later, do often have to wait for stocks to replenish. 

by

Hi @Boroboy.

What size and colour did you go for? Smiley Happy

I'm glad you've been updated on your delivery.

Jon

by Caidoz Contributor
Contributor
Solution

Mine has now updated same as yours eta 5th to 8th October Space grey 44mm

by

Hi @Caidoz.

I'm glad you've been notified too Smiley Happy

The Space Grey Watch looks amazing!

Jon

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.