by Gemma841

My daughters sim is blocked due to forgetting her Apple ID and security question

My daughter has blocked her SIM card and phone but not remembering her Apple ID or security questions. Is there a way to unblock or reset all? I have tried connecting to iTunes but I am unable to pass the Apple ID part 

2 REPLIES 2
by Grand Master
Grand Master

Re: My daughters sim is blocked due to forgetting her Apple ID and security ques

@Gemma841 : You sure it is to do with the Apple ID & not just the wrong PIN code for the SIM? If it the latter, you can unlock the SIM with your PUK which you'll find in your MyEE under Manage Device.

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Thumbs Up" button below.

To phone EE: The local rate landline number +44 207 362 0200 or Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobiles; Option 2 for 4G WiFi; Option 3 for Home Broadband & EE TV.

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC
by Grand Master
Grand Master

Re: My daughters sim is blocked due to forgetting her Apple ID and security ques

@Gemma841   If you need to reset the Apple ID please read all of THIS.  

If you mean the device password you’ll need to restore the device with iTunes. but you’ll need to know the password the iTunes account password first. 

You please read THIS about how to restore the device to using recovery mode.     You must reset the Apple ID account password first.  If you can not do this then you’ll not be able to gain access to the iPhone.

The SIM card has nothing to do with her iTunes account and will

not be blocked because of not knowing the Apple ID.  

Just to point out these are security measures to stop anyone gaining access to device that doesn’t own this device and no one here can reset anything to do with that device. 

Can't find what you're looking for?

One of these options may help you find the answers you need.

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.