Highlighted
by Jayce1607
Visitor

My contract has ended and i want to go with another provider, how do i do this ?

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
by Grand Master
Grand Master
Solution

Re: My contract has ended and i want to go with another provider, how do i do th

@Jayce1607  If you wish to keep your number you’ll need to call EE customer services and ask for you PAC code, you then give this code to the new network provider and your number will then move to that network iIn doing this you’ve also gave notice to EE about closing your account down. 

If you don’t want your number  you still have to call customer services and give notice as contracts don’t just and when they reach the minimum term they change to a 30 day rolling contract until you give notice. 

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
by Grand Master
Grand Master
Solution

Re: My contract has ended and i want to go with another provider, how do i do th

@Jayce1607  If you wish to keep your number you’ll need to call EE customer services and ask for you PAC code, you then give this code to the new network provider and your number will then move to that network iIn doing this you’ve also gave notice to EE about closing your account down. 

If you don’t want your number  you still have to call customer services and give notice as contracts don’t just and when they reach the minimum term they change to a 30 day rolling contract until you give notice. 

View solution in original post

by
EE Community Support Team

Hi @Jayce1607,

Welcome to the EE Community.

I'm sorry to hear you are thinking of leaving.

I see @Chris_B has given you all the correct information. Don't hesitate to get in touch if you'd like to go ahead.

Thanks

James

Can't find what you're looking for?

One of these options may help you find the answers you need.

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.