Highlighted
by samgpr50 Established Contributor
Established Contributor

Iphone Xs Xs max pre order thread

Thought I would kick things off over here this year. What have you ordered and lets keep track together.

Iphone Xs max 256GB space grey

1,096 REPLIES
by Watkins07 Established Contributor
Established Contributor

Re: Iphone Xs Xs max pre order thread

Ordered xs max in space grey, 256gb on a 100gb /month plan at 8:01am. Got through instantly. According to Apple website that is the only one available for launch day as the others have a 2-3week wait . 

Established Contributor

I didn't order mine until about 8:30 because I did it online then rang to cancel another line. Turns out it's not processed online. When I spoke to the guy he got me a better deal than online and said I should have mine Friday but the usual it could take 30 days.

by Mykeandalana Established Contributor
Established Contributor

Hello everyone. Here we are again for another couple of moths of Apple fun! 

Pre-order for phone in via website at 7:35am iPhone Xs space grey 256gb - confirmation email received. 

Ordered at 8:40 via telephone upgrades Apple Watch s4 44mm space grey. This I can see when I log in as an order. 

Lets hope ole this year is smoother 🤞 

a big hello and thanks in advance  to @TiffJ and the team. No doubt they will look after us all best they can 👌

Established Contributor

Supposed they have to cover their backs after the iPhone 7 fiasco. I waited 3 weeks but the upgraded my phone to higher go and put a credit on my account last time lol

the guy this morning said they had placed a huge order last night and this model should mean Friday delivery. Fingers crossed. 

I went online at 7:35am and it was allowing me to order online at that time but when I got to the security pin text bit to confirm order, It wouldn’t send the pin. Luckily, I called at 7:59 and got straight through . 

by NickH16 Established Contributor
Established Contributor

What tariff did you all get? 

Established Contributor

£88 100gb 🙄. Just had a look on Apple. The Xs is showing del for 21st on 256gb space grey, but interestingly series 4 watch space grey 44mm showing 3-4 weeks already 😱

Established Contributor

Erm.. 60GB for £89 but no upfront. Fleeced is the word but I haven't upgraded for two years and always watch the excitement build with the release. The only problem is work have just given me an X too so had to get the max Smiley LOL

by NickH16 Established Contributor
Established Contributor

Surprised on the tariffs the difference from 256GB to 512GB is only £5 extra a month 

Established Contributor

Fluff me, this is gonna be one long week 😳😭😂😂

Established Contributor

Haha it is indeed. So while we wait cases and screen protectors? I've ordered the apple leather case but not used a screen protector for years. What's good now?

Established Contributor

Honestly, they are a bloody scam. Had £10-15 ones, crap. Spent £30 on one last week for the X. Rolled off sofa and shattered. I always liked the zagg ones simply because lifetime replacements 

by bree9482 Established Contributor
Established Contributor

I have had the Lifeproof cases on my iPhones for years, best there is available....!

by bree9482 Established Contributor
Established Contributor

I got through at 8:01am on the phone as the website had crashed and would not process my order at 7:58am...

I ordered the 64GB Space Grey iPhone XS MAX with the anytime upgrade £93/month...

I have a friends and family discount and my work pays £20/month, so in real terms its only costing me £45/month Smiley Happy

Happy days...!

by JOHNSCULLION Established Contributor
Established Contributor

Iphone XS Max Silver 512GB. Due next Friday im told, lets see.

Also as an aside, i was going to order the series 4 watch but they dont seem to have it in stainless steel. Anyone know anything about thism, and if it will likley come through?

by tom96 Established Contributor
Established Contributor

I wanted to order the tech 21 cases for the MAX but they are out of stock till November! 

by clydecruiser Established Contributor
Established Contributor

Iphone Xs max 256GB space grey

Iphone Xs 256GB space gold

at about 1015 today. Told available next friday

Established Contributor

Went back throughabout 9:30 and ordered the bloody watch too lol. I’ve got the first one they did but fancied a upgrade ha ha.

i e ordered a great case off amazon this morning and my tempered screen protector too.  All I need now is bubble wrap and my phone should be safe lol 

by Ace Contributor
Ace Contributor

Hello everyone! Smiley Happy

Thank you for creating the thread @samgpr50Smiley Happy

I have floated this on the board, so future users can find this thread and reply if they would like.

Thanks. Smiley Happy

by EE Community Manager
EE Community Manager

Welcome back to the EE Community! 

It's great to see some names from last year coming in to share and support each other -  @samgpr50 - thanks for kicking off this thread;  welcome back to @Mykeandalana, @Watkins07@JOHNSCULLION,@bree9482,  @tom96 and @clydecruiser! Also thanks to @NickH16 and @Inyourbox Smiley Happy 

During launch and delivery we'll be doing our best to get the answers to your questions and will be updating daily, if necessary. 

Since last year @Sorcha has joined the team. She's really knowledgeable about all of EE processes, having been here for 17 years. I'm sure she'll pop in to say hi.

Watch this space for updates and answers!  Smiley Wink 

Tiff 

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.