cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

Iphone XS max delivery

Chazstock
Investigator
Investigator

Hello,

On the EE delivery tracker it says that my expected delivery date is between the 12 Oct - 16th Oct.

It is now the 15th Oct and it says dispatch is expected in 24 hours however it is currently 7:37pm and i still haven't recieved a msg from DPD or EE. Should i be concerned?

1 REPLY 1
Fatboy71
Ace Contributor
Ace Contributor

@Chazstock wrote:

Hello,

On the EE delivery tracker it says that my expected delivery date is between the 12 Oct - 16th Oct.

It is now the 15th Oct and it says dispatch is expected in 24 hours however it is currently 7:37pm and i still haven't recieved a msg from DPD or EE. Should i be concerned?

My experience with DPD is, it is not uncommon to received dispatch emails off of them late into the evening (I'm sure I've had them around 10 pm).

Unfortunately we have no account access on here. So the only thing I can suggest is, if you dont hear nothing by tomorrow, I would advise calling customer service on 150 and see if they can tell you what is going on. Customer service open at 8am.