cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

I've ordered my upgrade and had no email or texts and the phones in stock?

Paulii96
Explorer

I've recently got a phone upgrade and have had no email or text to confirm my order or delivery date...

I'm now paying £53 a month to have no clue what's going on

They say the phone will be dispatched in 24 hours if it's in stock and the phone was in stock and I've been waiting 4 days.

8 REPLIES 8
Chris_B
Grand Master
Grand Master

@Paulii96  When did you place the order ?  

Profile closed
Not applicable

@Paulii96 wrote:

I've recently got a phone upgrade and have had no email or text to confirm my order or delivery date...

I'm now paying £53 a month to have no clue what's going on

They say the phone will be dispatched in 24 hours if it's in stock and the phone was in stock and I've been waiting 4 days.

Have you called 150 and asked for a update (assuming this was online upgrade?). For some reason online upgrades seem to take longer to be processed (maybe offshore backhaul team processing). 

Profile closed
Not applicable

@Chris_B wrote:

@Paulii96  When did you place the order ?  

^ “been waiting 4 days” ^ 

@Profile closed  Don’t count the weekend unless your paying special delivery.    So when was the order placed.   !!!    And if placed Friday what time was it placed ?  11.45pm is not really going’s to count as day one is it.    

So when was is placed if you don’t mind me asking @Profile closed.  

Thank you. 

Profile closed
Not applicable

@Chris_B wrote:

@Profile closed  Don’t count the weekend unless your paying special delivery.    So when was the order placed.   !!!    And if placed Friday what time was it placed ?  11.45pm is not really going’s to count as day one is it.    

So when was is placed if you don’t mind me asking @Profile closed.  

Thank you. 

You miss the point of the OP - not even a update via email/text so of course they started questioning things. Is this a professional company or a sham, have I signed up somewhere that could be fraudulent as I’ve had nothing in contact from EE.

A delivery of a sales email update doesn’t require a courier or a weekend exclusion just some professional standards and the IT. 

Of course I don’t mind you asking but why would you ? I’m not the ^customer^ who has had no EE contact since their upgrade sale. 

Rudeness and hiding behind a “public” profile isn’t really professional either for that matter. 

Lee_H
Legend
Legend

Hi @Paulii96 and welcome to the community.

I will certainly try and assist, please may I know what type of phone it is that you have ordered?

Many thanks,

Lee

It was an iPhone 7 32gb 

James_B
EE Community Support Team

Hi @Paulii96,

Thanks for getting back to us.

I've double checked and the phone you ordered is currently in stock.

Please get in touch with customer services so our upgrades team can make sure your order has been processed.

James