cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

I upgraded 7 days ago do I have the right to cancel

Shona2
Explorer

Can I cancel my upgraded and get a different phone it’s only been 7 days 

5 REPLIES 5
Does it matter if I have used the phone?

Sent from my iPhone
Schockwave
Community Hero
Community Hero

Hello @Shona2,

Welcome to the community,

Yes, you have the right to cancel, so long as you upgraded online or by phoning EE, but you have no right to cancel if through a store.

Have you already received your new phone? You may have to wait until you receive it and then return it. I would suggest speaking to EE, customer service.

XRaySpeX
Grand Master
Grand Master

Just to add, your right to cancel lasts 14 days from when you received phone, as long as you ordered online or by phone.

If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Thumbs Up" button below.

To phone EE CS: Dial Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobile Phone & Mobile Broadband or Option 2 for Home Broadband & Home Phone

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC => 2020: EE 40 Meg FTTC => 2022: EE 80 Meg FTTC (no landline number)

@Shona2  No it doesn’t matter if you’ve used it. 

Leanne_T
EE Community Support Team

Morning @Shona2

Thanks for coming to the community.

If you have ordered your phone online or over the phone with us, you can fill in our cancellation form and email channel.returns@ee.co.uk. 

Once your form has been received and processed our cancellations team will get in touch with you to advise you on how to return your equipment.

Or if you prefer, give us a call on 0800 079 0103.

Full information can be found on our EE returning a phone help page.

Leanne.