cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I’m getting regular voicemail notifications but there is no voicemail?

Paulforth44
Investigator
Investigator

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

@Paulforth44  Call your device from a different phone and leave a voicemail.  Now on your phone listen to that voicemail in full then delete that voicemail.   Hopefully this will correct this issue. 

View solution in original post

14 REPLIES 14
Chris_B
Grand Master
Grand Master

@Paulforth44  Have you tried just restarting the device?  Turn it off for a few minutes before you turn it back on. 

Yeah tried that Chris thanks 🙏🏼 

Hi @Paulforth44 and welcome to the community.

This is indeed very strange, it sounds like you may need a voicemail reset by our technical teams.

Let us know how you get on.

Many thanks,

Lee

@Lee_H wrote:

Hi @Paulforth44 and welcome to the community.

This is indeed very strange, it sounds like you may need a voicemail reset by our technical teams.

Let us know how you get on.

Many thanks,

Lee

Hi Lee I opened a text chat with an advisor yesterday with a lovely lady who did as much as she could by showing me how to reset voicemail by turning it on and off through the voicemail settings but it won’t work, I need to call them.

Thanks,

Paul.

@Paulforth44  Call your device from a different phone and leave a voicemail.  Now on your phone listen to that voicemail in full then delete that voicemail.   Hopefully this will correct this issue. 

Leanne_T
EE Community Support Team

Good Afternoon @Paulforth44

Thanks for the update.

Can you try the advice from @Chris_B, and let us know how you get on.

Leanne 🙂

Ok Thanks.

@Chris_B wrote:

YES!  That has solved it Chris,

Thanks for your help,

Paul.

@Paulforth44  That’s good to hear.  Smiley Happy