Highlighted
by Jos

I lost my iPhone and want to check what to do

i lost my iphone in a place where it has no service so wanted whats best to do. i tried find myiphone with my ipad but it just says offline so im not sure if it is turned off or out of reception?

i want to know if there has been any activity on my account and how to keep my data secure

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
by
EE Community Support Team
Solution

Re: I lost my iPhone and want to check what to do

Hi there @Jos

I am sorry to hear you have lost your phone, been there myself quite a few times!

@BrendonH is correct you will need to report this to us. if you give us a call on 07953 966 250.

We will block your device so no-one else can use it on our network, and suspend your account (you can add a password in case you find it later)

We can send you another SIM card (charges will apply for delivery) or you can pop into one of stores to get one for free, just take photo ID with you either a passport or driving license, and you will keep the same number.

If you have itemised billing on your account, you can login My EE where you can view your most recently dialled numbers and see if this has been used since you lost the iPhone.

Thanks, Leanne.

2 REPLIES 2
by Ace Contributor
Ace Contributor

You need to phone EE and report it lost until you have done this you are liable for any costs incurred if anyone finds it and uses it.

BrendonH (Android Expert) - Samsung Galaxy S10+ (Pie 9.0)
If I have helped you please click on the STAR/SOLUTION buttons below
by
EE Community Support Team
Solution

Hi there @Jos

I am sorry to hear you have lost your phone, been there myself quite a few times!

@BrendonH is correct you will need to report this to us. if you give us a call on 07953 966 250.

We will block your device so no-one else can use it on our network, and suspend your account (you can add a password in case you find it later)

We can send you another SIM card (charges will apply for delivery) or you can pop into one of stores to get one for free, just take photo ID with you either a passport or driving license, and you will keep the same number.

If you have itemised billing on your account, you can login My EE where you can view your most recently dialled numbers and see if this has been used since you lost the iPhone.

Thanks, Leanne.

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.