cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

I have no update on my order after 4 days

Annalizagilbert
Visitor

I updated my phone to an iPhone X on Saturday and received an email confirming the order, I’ve attemped to track the number but have gotten nothing as it says there’s an error.

How long more is my order going to take?

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Fatboy71
Ace Contributor
Ace Contributor

@Annalizagilbert wrote:

I updated my phone to an iPhone X on Saturday and received an email confirming the order, I’ve attemped to track the number but have gotten nothing as it says there’s an error.

Unfortunately there is no account access on here, so the only thing I can advise is to give customer service a call tomorrow on 150. They reopen at 8 AM.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Fatboy71
Ace Contributor
Ace Contributor

@Annalizagilbert wrote:

Unfortunately there is no account access on here, so the only thing I can advise is to give customer service a call tomorrow on 150. They reopen at 8 AM.

Jon_K
Former EE Employee

Good Morning @Annalizagilbert.

Welcome to the community.

Have you received a text from DPD yet?

If not, as @Fatboy71 has mentioned, our customer service team will be able to access your account and see what's happening with your order.

Let us know how you get on 🙂

Jon